How long since you had a decent night out in a strip club / girly bar ? ?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Re: How long since you had a decent night out in a strip club / girly bar ? ?

Post by Bongmab69 »

Suzi Wong Patong is closed at the moment on Bangla, but Seadragon, which would be from the same owner is sometimes open, its on the corner from the Suzi-wongs alley, dropped in there last week, nice girls !! But almost every day police comes to close Bangla road between 9 and 11pm !! But always some place is open, Harrys useally until 1 oclock, the place to be in Patong at the moment after midnight !! Sjookaamooii !!
Railroad
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Railroad »

"Decent night out" & "strip/girly bar"......ain't that a contradiction in terms?
:lol: :Yahoo!: :popcorn:
Ahyou!whyme?
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Ahyou!whyme? »

Railroad wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:11 pm "Decent night out" & "strip/girly bar"......ain't that a contradiction in terms?
:lol: :Yahoo!: :popcorn:
I have many fun time, funny time, happy time there, many laugh, many sexy moment, also have sad time, boring time. Many people enjoy theyself there also. I too old for nightclub disco, also not have fren to go. Can be a lot of fun if you in new place and in an outgoing mood. Go to old place sad mood only get worse no have fun only looking bottom of beer glass thinking too much.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

A gentleman never tells. :hattip:
Ahyou!whyme?
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Ahyou!whyme? »

Arget wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:11 pm A gentleman never tells. :hattip:
A gentleman asks for a favour, gets given a favour, then acts like a ****. :thumb:

Oh no, wait, that's a ****.
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:10 am Strip clubs? I don't remember any that lasted. Nudity is very taboo here. Unless it's in a giant windowless KTV bunker.
I never heard of public strip clubs in Cambodia.
Boredom is like a shroud
Ahyou!whyme?
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Ahyou!whyme? »

By the way, in case anyone read that list. One thing I forgot, is the punter I pulled in the strip club (this was in England a few years back), the last thing she said to me (after she'd said she was too horny please stop kissing her) was she can't do this she's an undercover copper. Don't know if it was true or not. She also told me that one of the strippers had told her scary things about me when I went for a piss before we left. That's all I remember about her apart from she was from somewhere up north.

Anyway, I was so horny I think it crossed my mind to go and find a bush to have a wank in. hahaha, made myself laugh. good.

Fkn good night that was. I paid for us to have a double dance, and the dancer who'd chucked ice cubes at me said that me and the girl weren't allowed to make out with each other while she was dancing for us, then stopped dancing when I started snogging the bird's face of. Actually, the bush might have been somewhere I thought of for us to have sex, I can't remember.

Anyway, she legged it.
Uncle-V
Expatriate
Croatia

Post by Uncle-V »

13 months ((

Although if I were in Cambo right now I'd try my luck on Riverside. Some bars are opening up clandestinely
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I was in SE Asia a few months up in the hills before I ended up in some of these houses of ill repute. So I go out with a few old and new friends in Bangkok. There are these bars where the chicks dance on the bars. They usually had mismatched bra and panties and looked bored as fuck before they took those off. Even though they look cute it's ultimately boring and after a short time the bearded clam of an Isaan cutie gyrating close to your face just becomes like watching cricket or baseball or something, as in not terribly exciting to me.
Sometimes they would put on shows, with goldfish and stuff. Once of an evening I was down on Soi Cowboy and this lady was firing darts and bursting balloons. Anyway, there was this American guy who came there with us and he was looking sort of perplexed. So the show girl fires this dart, but it missed the balloons and stuck in his leg. He looks down in a panic at this dart that is embedded in his leg. The bar girl standing beside him breaks out laughing while pointing at it and saying "AIDS, HA!". So he ran off out the door, I never saw him again. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Ahyou!whyme?
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Ahyou!whyme? »

Sorry for some of my comments. I was a bit upset about something last couple of days, but need to grow up. In fact it's pathetic to be honest. Apologies again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic