Official Vaccination Cards

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Official Vaccination Cards

Post by Doc67 »

Does anyone know where to apply for the full vaccination card, the one with your photo on it. I still have the old handwritten blue one and want to upgrade it.

As always, many thanks in advance...
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Official Vaccination Cards

Post by Kammekor »

Doc67 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:35 am Does anyone know where to apply for the full vaccination card, the one with your photo on it. I still have the old handwritten blue one and want to upgrade it.

You can't. Once it's ready (they told me three months) you can collect it.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

The writing on my blue card is fading too. I wrote to MoH requesting a normal card but no reply.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Arget wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:34 am The writing on my blue card is fading too. I wrote to MoH requesting a normal card but no reply.
The QR code should still work. Did you try it?
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

Tough titty said the kitty, I wouldn't be surprised if the QR linked website gets shut down by summer of next year
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Kammekor wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:27 am
Doc67 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:35 am Does anyone know where to apply for the full vaccination card, the one with your photo on it. I still have the old handwritten blue one and want to upgrade it.

You can't. Once it's ready (they told me three months) you can collect it.
As far as I was aware people vaccinated by RCAF did not get a blue card when vaccinated and were told they will get one when they produce them:

"The Royal Cambodian Armed Forces (RCAF) said people who were vaccinated by medics from the Ministry of National Defence should not be worried if they had not received Covid-19 vaccination cards.

RCAF Deputy Commander-in-Chief Ith Sarath, who oversees the military component of Cambodia’s Covid-19 vaccination campaign, said the production of vaccination cards was actively underway at the Institute of Health Sciences."
https://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/ ... -rcaf-says

However those vaccinated by the MOH team received a blue card immediately on receiving their vaccination and so would not be on the RCAF list for receiving one of their cards. If anyone has more specific information or information contrary to what I said above would like to know. You can always try the MOH Technical Team at the Department of Planning and
Health Information: http://hismohcambodia.org/public/contact-us.php?pid=9
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chuck Borris »

You can scan the code and check if you registered online. I printscreen online registration and I have it on my phone.
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Arget wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:34 am The writing on my blue card is fading too. I wrote to MoH requesting a normal card but no reply.
Get it laminated before it is too late
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Chuck Borris wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:28 pm You can scan the code and check if you registered online. I printscreen online registration and I have it on my phone.
Yeah, I dont that and it works ok, up pops the picture and details, but I want an official one for travelling next year.
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

I can contribute with the following info that I got from my Sala Sangkat;

Sangkat Chak Angre Leu: A8, Borey chip Mong Street 271.
Lieutenant Colonel Cheng Sokunthy, 012 21 2454 or Colonel Luy Samsak, 088 64 42 999, This military zone is in charge of Card Distribution. My card should be ready before the end of this month, I got my second shot on June 16.

good luck sir
Boredom is like a shroud
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic