Do you agree with mandatory vaccinations

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.

do you agree with mandatory Vaccinations?

Yes
40%
No
56%
no coment
4%

Total votes: 96
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Do you agree with mandatory vaccinations

Post by Arget »

ImageImageImage
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

^^ more on that..
Kigna
BANNED
St Lucia

Post by Kigna »

Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Can you expand on your thoughts on this link ?

Oh, ok, (I clicked), it's a promotion for a book. No mention of vaccines though ? :?
LoukBongThom
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by LoukBongThom »

nemo wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:00 pm It is particularly perplexing that the "trumpcine " has met such resistance from his followers.
He lost a lot of his followers due to advocating this vax.
I think it's another way around. Trump supporters do not want Biden to be able to claim the credit on Trump's efforts. Regardless, those unreasonably mixing politics with their own lives (literally) are just plain dumb.
Apollo91881
Expatriate
France

Post by Apollo91881 »

LoukBongThom wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:28 am
nemo wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:00 pm It is particularly perplexing that the "trumpcine " has met such resistance from his followers.
He lost a lot of his followers due to advocating this vax.
I think it's another way around. Trump supporters do not want Biden to be able to claim the credit on Trump's efforts. Regardless, those unreasonably mixing politics with their own lives (literally) are just plain dumb.
Not so sure about that. I never hear that argument from Trumpets. It's far more biased towards the personal freedom and choice rhetoric.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

If you were ever just randomly curious what scientists at Pfizer thought of the vaccines and the mandates behind closed doors, when they were NOT giving official statements for the public, here's some hidden camera footage from Project Veritas of some scientists speaking freely about it:

With the new YouTube regulations to stop the spread of "disinformation" on vaccines in general, I have to wonder if they'll ban this video.

I just thought I'd share this with all the 'follow the science' people who might be genuinely curious what the scientists themselves say behind closed doors about it all.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

They, like, say, like, a lot like.

So if you want to get better protection from COVID get infected. Got it.
If you don’t want to die or get hospitalised, especially if you’re in the at risk group, and care about overloading the healthcare system, plus want to travel and go to work, get vaccinated. Got it.
People of the world, spice up your life.
hdgh29
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by hdgh29 »

General Mackevili wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:16 am If you were ever just randomly curious what scientists at Pfizer thought of the vaccines and the mandates behind closed doors, when they were NOT giving official statements for the public, here's some hidden camera footage from Project Veritas of some scientists speaking freely about it:

With the new YouTube regulations to stop the spread of "disinformation" on vaccines in general, I have to wonder if they'll ban this video.

I just thought I'd share this with all the 'follow the science' people who might be genuinely curious what the scientists themselves say behind closed doors about it all.
I think the only problem is, how do we know these guys are scientists? Shouldn't they be wearing white coats with pen holders and actually sound like they are intelligent, like? I am sure that having had the virus there will be a natural immune response - that's normal. So why make such a big deal about it? Maybe these guys are lab assistants or janitors at Pfizer, we have no way of knowing. Another reason for skepticism is that this comes from Project Veritas. Ho Hum.
"I tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
orussey98
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by orussey98 »

Interesting video
From what they say the chinese vaccines seem to be the best one to have then

As it's the entire virus but inactivated

Also the immunity is not only about antibodies
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic