Do you agree with mandatory vaccinations

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.

do you agree with mandatory Vaccinations?

Yes
40%
No
56%
no coment
4%

Total votes: 96
JBTrain
Expatriate

Re: Do you agree with mandatory vaccinations

Post by JBTrain »

orussey98 wrote:
JBTrain wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:23 pm I actually don't need to wait. Gimme a break. This is on the level of my friend's cousin's balls .
Why do you talk about your friend's cousin's balls? What's wrong with you? And how do you know the level of your friend's cousin's balls??? :shock:
You're not keeping up Image

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk
orussey98
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by orussey98 »

JBTrain wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:29 pm You're not keeping up
Let's me try to understand.
So a pop singer is your source to have an opinion on mandatory vaccination? or side effects?

Just wow. :bow:
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Post by Kigna » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:59 pm

While I am in the hotel I am watching Khmer TV. And he sees the advertisement of the vaccinations recommended even for baby!!! . Below I see the advertising of the Gavi foundation.

In wikipedia:The GAVI Alliance (formerly Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization) is a worldwide cooperation body between public and private entities, which declares the aim of ensuring "immunization for all". Its strategic mission is to save children's lives and protect general health by increasing access to immunization in poor countries. Gavi Alliance gathers governments, institutions, private donors and foundations, including the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation [1].

80% of the Gavi foundation funds come from bill & melinda gates
Preparing to harvest baby adrenochrome?
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Post by orussey98 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:34 pm

JBTrain wrote: ↑Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:29 pm
You're not keeping up
So a pop singer is your source to have an opinion on mandatory vaccination? or side effects?

Just wow. :bow:
Better get checked- looks like you are severely irony deficient
JBTrain
Expatriate

Post by JBTrain »

nemo wrote:
Post by orussey98 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:34 pm

JBTrain wrote: ↑Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:29 pm
You're not keeping up

Just wow. Image
Better get checked- looks like you are severely irony deficient
There's a lot of that going around. Bill Gates is working on a vaccine.

Using Tapatalk
orussey98
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by orussey98 »

nemo wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:35 pm
Preparing to harvest baby adrenochrome?
"you are a conspiracy theorist "

"I was just joking"

Wow guys. Good job.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Italy makes COVID-19 ‘green pass’ mandatory for all workers

Thursday’s move by Prime Minister Mario Draghi’s coalition administration is aimed at persuading people to get inoculated and blunting infection rates in one of the countries worst hit by the pandemic.

Employees in public and private sectors will need to demonstrate proof of vaccination, a recent negative COVID-19 test or recovery from the virus in the previous six months to access workplaces.

“The Green Pass is an instrument of freedom, that will help us make workplaces safer,” Health Minister Roberto Speranza told a news conference.

“The second reason is to reinforce our vaccine campaign.”

The Green Pass requirement covers 14.7 million private sector workers and 3.2 million in state-supported jobs.

Until now, medical personnel were obliged to be vaccinated, while the Green Pass rule had been in place only for school employees.

Green Passes are also necessary for indoor leisure activities, such as dining, visiting the theatre or museum, and for long-distance domestic travel.

Penalties for non-compliance
Workers who fail to present valid health certificates will be suspended on no pay, but cannot be sacked, ministers told reporters after Draghi’s cabinet approved the measures.

People who ignore the decree and go to work regardless will face a fine of 600 to 1,500 euros ($705-$1,765). The sanction for employers will be 400-1,000 euros ($470-$1,175).

The measures are the first of their kind adopted by a major European economy for all categories of workers, making Italy a test case for the continent.

They will remain in effect as long as Italy is in a state of emergency. The state of emergency is currently set to run until December 31.

“Nothing like this has been done in Europe … we are putting ourselves in the forefront internationally,” said Public Administration Minister Renato Brunetta.

Brunetta added that the government expected an “enormous” acceleration of jabs simply by the announcement of the decree, so that much of its desired effect could be achieved before it actually comes into effect.

Italy has recorded the second-highest number of COVID-19 deaths in Europe after the United Kingdom, with a nationwide death toll of more than 130,000.

About 74 percent of its 60 million-strong population have had at least one COVID-19 shot and 68 percent are fully vaccinated, figures broadly in line with most other European Union countries.
Kigna
BANNED
St Lucia

Post by Kigna »

orussey98 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:21 pm
JBTrain wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:16 pm
orussey98 wrote:
JBTrain wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:08 pm Is immunization of infants somehow something you're just finding out about? Got kids??
Please give me the statistics per age of death caused by covid
Please what's your point? Infants and young children are not required or even getting Covid vaccines.

It wasn't specified in Kigna message but because this thread is about Covid19 vaccination I thought it was related. Let's wait for Kigna to confirm he wasn't talking about Covid19 vaccine.
I am watching Khmer TV and I see children sitting there waiting to be vaccinated against covid

In the Khmer advertisement against covid at the end of the message you can see the inscription Gavi alliance
JBTrain
Expatriate

Post by JBTrain »

Kigna wrote:
orussey98 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:21 pm
JBTrain wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:16 pm
orussey98 wrote:
JBTrain wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:08 pm Is immunization of infants somehow something you're just finding out about? Got kids??
Please give me the statistics per age of death caused by covid
Please what's your point? Infants and young children are not required or even getting Covid vaccines.

It wasn't specified in Kigna message but because this thread is about Covid19 vaccination I thought it was related. Let's wait for Kigna to confirm he wasn't talking about Covid19 vaccine.
I am watching Khmer TV and I see children sitting there waiting to be vaccinated against covid

In the Khmer advertisement against covid at the end of the message you can see the inscription Gavi alliance
We were talking infants now it's "children waiting to get Covid vaccine". But yes apparently Cambodia is now encouraging Sinovac for 6-12. If you want to give Bill Gates responsibility for that decision it's your call.
https://www.reuters.com/business/health ... 021-09-17/

Using Tapatalk
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

I did find it interesting that when it was ‘Trump’s vaccines’, the media was all against it. When Trump was no longer President, it was all about getting everyone vaccinated.

Unfortunately, big media is beholden to a single political party and message.

Science only being useful when it coincides with the political message.

People are no longer presented with all the evidence and different points and view so they can make educated opinions.

Or maybe the conspiracy theorist in me is talking.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic