Do you agree with mandatory vaccinations

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.

do you agree with mandatory Vaccinations?

Yes
40%
No
56%
no coment
4%

Total votes: 96
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: Do you agree with mandatory vaccinations

Post by Jerry Atrick »

This is what happens in Turkey when you fire an escavator operator for refusing the company mandated vaccine

JBTrain
Expatriate

Post by JBTrain »

Jerry Atrick wrote:This is what happens in Turkey when you fire an escavator operator for refusing the company mandated vaccine

I hear Turkish prisons are great Image . Smart decision making on his part.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

JBTrain wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:34 pm I hear Turkish prisons are great Image . Smart decision making on his part.

Kigna
BANNED
St Lucia

Post by Kigna »

While I am in the hotel I am watching Khmer TV. And he sees the advertisement of the vaccinations recommended even for baby!!! . Below I see the advertising of the Gavi foundation.

In wikipedia:The GAVI Alliance (formerly Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization) is a worldwide cooperation body between public and private entities, which declares the aim of ensuring "immunization for all". Its strategic mission is to save children's lives and protect general health by increasing access to immunization in poor countries. Gavi Alliance gathers governments, institutions, private donors and foundations, including the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation [1].

80% of the Gavi foundation funds come from bill & melinda gates
JBTrain
Expatriate

Post by JBTrain »

Kigna wrote:While I am in the hotel I am watching Khmer TV. And he sees the advertisement of the vaccinations recommended even for baby!!! . Below I see the advertising of the Gavi foundation.

In wikipedia:The GAVI Alliance (formerly Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization) is a worldwide cooperation body between public and private entities, which declares the aim of ensuring "immunization for all". Its strategic mission is to save children's lives and protect general health by increasing access to immunization in poor countries. Gavi Alliance gathers governments, institutions, private donors and foundations, including the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation [1].

80% of the Gavi foundation funds come from bill & melinda gates
OMG for baby ??!!! Is immunization of infants somehow something you're just finding out about? Got kids??

Are these all part of a Bill Gates conspiracy or just some?Image

Last edited by JBTrain on Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Using Tapatalk
orussey98
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by orussey98 »

JBTrain wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:08 pm Is immunization of infants somehow something you're just finding out about? Got kids??
Please give me the statistics per age of death caused by covid
JBTrain
Expatriate

Post by JBTrain »

orussey98 wrote:
JBTrain wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:08 pm Is immunization of infants somehow something you're just finding out about? Got kids??
Please what's your point? Infants and young children are not required or even getting Covid vaccines. They do get a host of others and have for decades.

Using Tapatalk
orussey98
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by orussey98 »

JBTrain wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:16 pm
orussey98 wrote:
Please what's your point? Infants and young children are not required or even getting Covid vaccines.

It wasn't specified in Kigna message but because this thread is about Covid19 vaccination I thought it was related. Let's wait for Kigna to confirm he wasn't talking about Covid19 vaccine.
JBTrain
Expatriate

Post by JBTrain »

orussey98 wrote:
JBTrain wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:16 pm
orussey98 wrote:
Please what's your point? Infants and young children are not required or even getting Covid vaccines.

It wasn't specified in Kigna message but because this thread is about Covid19 vaccination I thought it was related. Let's wait for Kigna to confirm he wasn't talking about Covid19 vaccine.
I actually don't need to wait. Gimme a break. This is on the level of my friend's cousin's balls .

Using Tapatalk
orussey98
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by orussey98 »

JBTrain wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:23 pm I actually don't need to wait. Gimme a break. This is on the level of my friend's cousin's balls .
Why do you talk about your friend's cousin's balls? What's wrong with you? And how do you know the level of your friend's cousin's balls??? :shock:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic