Miss Grand Cambodia 2021 - UPDATED, now also 2022 !

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Miss Grand Cambodia 2021 - UPDATED, now also 2022 !

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Miss Battambang is said to be a hot favorite to win the competition this year..
Cambodia News, (Phnom Penh): The finalists for the Miss Grand Cambodia have been announced. This year, the beauty pageant Miss Grand Cambodia is to be held from September 20-24, 2021 in Phnom Penh. There are 25 candidates taking part, and Miss Battambang, 23-year-old Po Kim Theng Soth Thida, is among the fans' favorites to win the contest. She is 1.75 meters tall and weighs 55 kilograms.
There are high expectations for her, because she an experienced contestent, who has represented Cambodia with brio on several occasions, including runnerup in the Miss City Tourism World 2017 in China.
Po Kim Theng Soth Thida is also a candidate who has come forward to advocate for the rights, freedoms and equality of LGBT people and has served on the Miss Queen Cambodia 2020, and Miss Universe Transgender 2020 committees.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Miss Grand Cambodia 2021

The Miss Grand Cambodia is another collateral victim of the Covid shutdown.
Cambodia News, Phnom Penh: The Miss Grand Cambodia 2021 beauty pageant has been postponed according to the instructions of the Royal Government to prevent public gatherings to avoid the propogation of the Covid-19 virus.
It was due to begin with the swimsuit pageant on September 20. According to the plan, the national representative competition would be held on September 23, with the first match scheduled for September 24, and the final match scheduled for September 25.
As of the evening of September 28, 2021, it is not yet known how or whether the event will continue at a later date.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Cambodia News, (Phnom Penh): The first part of the postponed Miss Grand Cambodia 2021 pageant was presented on the night of October 7, 2021 in Phnom Penh.
The show comes after a two-week suspension. The final contest will be held on the evening of 9 October.

Who will be the lucky winner tomorrow night ? There are 25 contestants.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
sanjuro
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by sanjuro »

She's a Bloke!

-I'd be more surprised if she WASN'T a lesbian!

Heroic nonetheless, considering the nature of Photographers.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Is this below like a bootleg version of Miss Grand Cambodia? Just curious as I know one of the contestants.

theKid
Expatriate
Macau

Post by theKid »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:14 am Is this below like a bootleg version of Miss Grand Cambodia? Just curious as I know one of the contestants.

I can’t make sense of it either. I can see some that I know in one comp but not in the other so I assume they are different pageants. Someone tried to explain the while thing to me the other day but I spaced out :O:

The one in your picture is Vanda Kon. She used to work at Grand River and Oscar.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

theKid wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:41 am
GMJS-CEO wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:14 am Is this below like a bootleg version of Miss Grand Cambodia? Just curious as I know one of the contestants.

I can’t make sense of it either. I can see some that I know in one comp but not in the other so I assume they are different pageants. Someone tried to explain the while thing to me the other day but I spaced out :O:

The one in your picture is Vanda Kon. She used to work at Grand River and Oscar.
Yeah, was curious how they put this together. It’s a friend of my missus, never really seemed into this kind of stuff so seemed odd to see her there. Also the ages they are putting up for them are quite amusing.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

An ibis ?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

That's just fucking awful. It's embarrassing to even look at and whoever "designed" it should be strung up from the nearest pole.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Lost50
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Lost50 »

A rather chunky, wide hipped selection.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic