Aussie Man Gets Struck in Parking Row with Neighbor

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Aussie Man Gets Struck in Parking Row with Neighbor

Post by Brody »

Grand Barong wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:06 am the gesture of shooting would have been enough for me.
Enough for you to what?

Get violent, I assume. What a silly reason to end up in jail. I guess it's true what they say about bogans.

I can picture you in front of the magistrate for your arraignment...."But Judge.....he made hand gestures at me! I had no choice but to viciously bludgeon him"
Reckoning
Expatriate

Post by Reckoning »

hdgh29 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:00 am
Just him being an entitled obnoxious Aussie would be enough for me. " I live here, I can park here. I dont give a sh*t how it affects your business, I am a big barang so suck it up".
Shouldn't people who live in buildings be able to park on the public street near the building as long as they are not blocking someone's driveway?

Isn't the entitled obnoxious person the resident who thinks he owns the street and that only his guests and customers should park there?
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

Reckoning wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:25 am
Grand Barong wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:52 pm Good on the khmer.. sounds like the Aussie was being a dick.
Good on the Khmer for attacking someone with a metal rod and his excuse after the fact is "the guy I hit with the rod was bothering me in a nonviolent way"?
It says he parks in front of his door [Mod edit: no need for name calling] :please:
Reckoning
Expatriate

Post by Reckoning »

You support physically attacking bad parkers, double parkers, or discourteous parkers?
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Next time give the prick one from me will ya! :x Mr Chan Rivong! :hattip:
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

Reckoning wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:49 am You support physically attacking bad parkers, double parkers, or discourteous parkers?
I haven't said I condone violence and am not a proponent of that type of behaviour, But the guy has to realise that he isn't in his home country & gesturing to
"shoot" someone while walking his dog and blocking a guys front doorway after several requests to park elsewhere has brought consequences, that some of you
find difficult to swallow.
Do you conduct yourself like this in a foreign country?
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Reckoning wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:49 am You support physically attacking bad parkers, double parkers, or discourteous parkers?
Fuck yeah!
Reckoning
Expatriate

Post by Reckoning »

Grand Barong wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:19 am But the guy has to realise that he isn't in his home country
What does it matter if it's his home country or not?
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

Reckoning wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:04 am
Grand Barong wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:19 am But the guy has to realise that he isn't in his home country
What does it matter if it's his home country or not?
Well it kinda matters as different cultures will react differently to arrogant wankers, as demonstrated with old mate.
In Iran you may be stoned for adultery,
In Dubai you can be jailed for being a homosexual, lashed for being a prostitute.

Get the idea yet?
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

Brody wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:03 am
Grand Barong wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:06 am the gesture of shooting would have been enough for me.
Enough for you to what?

Get violent, I assume. What a silly reason to end up in jail. I guess it's true what they say about bogans.

I can picture you in front of the magistrate for your arraignment...."But Judge.....he made hand gestures at me! I had no choice but to viciously bludgeon him"
[media]https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=htt ... AdAAAAABAD[/media]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic