Amber Kampot Voucher 50% Discount

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
zanethlai
Tourist

Post by zanethlai »

Dear all ,

Amber Kampot is one of the top hotels in Kampot , just launched last year. We were given 6 voucher ( 1 vouch = 1 stay during non-peak season , 2 voucher = 1 stay during peak season in December ) . However, as my wife is currently pregnant, we cannot make full use of these vouchers , and would like to sell at more than half the price of these vouchers.

Full price = 350$
Discounted price = 150$

Anyone interested can message me through telegram/whatsapp 078655552 for more detail. you may purchase in bulk or just 1 voucher.

Thank you
zanethlai
Tourist

Post by zanethlai »

Dear all ,

Amber Kampot is one of the top hotels in Kampot , just launched last year. We were given 6 voucher ( 1 vouch = 1 stay during non-peak season , 2 voucher = 1 stay during peak season in December ) . However, as my wife is currently pregnant, we cannot make full use of these vouchers , and would like to sell at more than half the price of these vouchers.

Full price = 350$
Discounted price = 150$

Anyone interested can message me through telegram/whatsapp 078655552 for more detail. you may purchase in bulk or just 1 voucher.

Thank you
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: Amber Kampot Voucher 50% Discount

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Good luck
It sounds like a good deal for someone who wants/needs a short escape from the sweaty season - and all the general chaos of Cambodia.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

1 stay = 1 night stay???
one_dolla
Expatriate

Post by one_dolla »

thats a months rent for some folk, two months for the rest of us...its on fish island if anyone is interested...and while out there you can gat a hamburger from the glamping place for only $9.50
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

They have two different pool villas, is the voucher for the 1 bedroom villa then?

1 voucher = 1 night, 2 people in 1 bedroom villa (non-peak season)

Is that correct?
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

So this new hotel that launched during peak covid season is now among the top hotels in Kampot? I don't believe you, this is false advertising and I would be very weary purchasing these vouchers from you
zanethlai
Tourist

Post by zanethlai »

Thank everyone for your comments. We have 5 vouchers left right now.

it's 1 voucher for 1 night from now until December. December will need 2 vouchers.
zanethlai
Tourist

Repost:Amber Kampot Voucher 50% Discount -5vouchers left

Post by zanethlai »

Dear all ,

Full price = 350$
Discounted price = 150$

Thank you
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Re: Repost:Amber Kampot Voucher 50% Discount -5vouchers left

Post by Darkcel »

Why repost the exact same thread instead of bumping your old one? Nobody wants to go to kampot in the beginning of a covid wave..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic