Information pack for British Nationals detained or imprisoned in Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
wendyaspinall
BANNED
Great Britain

Re: Information pack for British Nationals detained or imprisoned in Cambodia

Post by wendyaspinall »

Railroad wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:40 pm Can't imagine no real British woman would make this kinda effort to chase an ex.
After a coupla weeks max, they'd be like "Well, balls to 'im. There are millions of other not-bad-lookin' blokes what have got a sense of humour, good pals, good banter & Wolves season-tickets, (or wherever)." :thumb:
We have a very special relationship and marriage and separated many times due to immigration related problems, misunderstandings, separation, financial worries and other non important issues that caused our separation. He is still my husband. I am still there for him if he need any help. I know he is a bloke and strong to cope with anything, I just want to get back in contact and be sure he is alright. What is the difference whether I am British or Malaysian, I am still his wife and am still am very concerned about him.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Railroad wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:40 pm Can't imagine no real British woman would make this kinda effort to chase an ex.
After a coupla weeks max, they'd be like "Well, balls to 'im. There are millions of other not-bad-lookin' blokes what have got a sense of humour, good pals, good banter & Wolves season-tickets, (or wherever)." :thumb:
By all accounts, none of these descriptions can be applied to Mark.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

wendyaspinall wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:31 am
We have a very special relationship and marriage and separated many times due to immigration related problems, misunderstandings, separation, financial worries and other non important issues that caused our separation. He is still my husband. I am still there for him if he need any help. I know he is a bloke and strong to cope with anything, I just want to get back in contact and be sure he is alright. What is the difference whether I am British or Malaysian, I am still his wife and am still am very concerned about him.
Now you're not using your name at all! You blowing this. Get it together, man. This is what you trained for!
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
wendyaspinall
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by wendyaspinall »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:39 am
wendyaspinall wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:31 am
Now you're not using your name at all! You blowing this. Get it together, man. This is what you trained for!
I don't know what you are trying to imply. Wendy is my name. And Aspinall is my married name. And I will always be Wendy Aspinall, wife of Mark Dean Aspinall, my forever soul mate, for better or worse.
wendyaspinall
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by wendyaspinall »

Doc67 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:15 am
That is not true. Mark has a very good sense of humour, jolly and cheerful manner. He always has a very pleasant and loving manner towards me. I am so glad I met him and got to know him in London.I can feel him close to me even though we are separated. He is the only one special person that I want to grow old together with and to share the rest of my life with.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

wendyaspinall wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:15 pm
That is not true. Mark has a very good sense of humour, jolly and cheerful manner. He always has a very pleasant and loving manner towards me. I am so glad I met him and got to know him in London.I can feel him close to me even though we are separated. He is the only one special person that I want to grow old together with and to share the rest of my life with.
I wasn't talking to you. Nobody is talking to you. Don't you get that yet?

You're like a badly programmed BOT with only 1 reply regardless of the question.
wendyaspinall
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by wendyaspinall »

Doc67 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:35 pm
wendyaspinall wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:15 pm
I wasn't talking to you. Nobody is talking to you. Don't you get that yet?

You're like a badly programmed BOT with only 1 reply regardless of the question.
I am not interested in talking to you either. I was just trying to defend myself and Mark.
There is no reason to be so nasty to me or implied nasty presumptions. It seems you are having the problem.
By all means, don’t quote me if you are not interested in talking to me. I guess you think you have right to repeat your nastiness to me over and over again.
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chuck Borris »

I am not trying to be nasty, but from my experience your behavior have a signs of the possessiveness. Maybe that why he run away.
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Chuck Borris wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:10 pm I am not trying to be nasty, but from my experience your behavior have a signs of the possessiveness. Maybe that why he run away.
"signs" :ROFL:

like how napalm shows signs of being above room temperature :D
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Wouldn’t a cake with a file be more useful?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic