Information pack for British Nationals detained or imprisoned in Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Information pack for British Nationals detained or imprisoned in Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

LIVIDZX wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:11 pm
wendyaspinall wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:56 pm I know I will only be really happy when I am reunited with Mark again. Anyway you don't know the whole story.
You're a troll, Mark or very very sick mentally - it looks to be the latter sadly. Please go re-read your own thread, the one where you had to ask random expats in the same country to reach out to a man who is the love of your life because he couldn't care less for contacting you himself.
Good call. I was still assessing the writings and gathering evidence. Fuck I must be bored to give a shit. I'll rationalise it as a game of "Who's Doing It?"

I am leaning towards the accused being (by all accounts) insecure and pathetic, Mark. Either looking to improve his image, make him appear as an innocent party (at least, in the right), or merely trolling.

The accused uses "Mark" way more than necessary. "He" would suffice in most context, and actually would be more appropriate. Second language, perhaps.

However, 3rd-person talkers refer to themselves by name, rather than he/she.

Did "her" posts start after he was released? It seems to be the case as "CEO informed me Mark had been released."

Thank you, jury members, for your time today. Court is adjourned.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Fuck! Went off-topic. Sorry. Catch you in 24.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
LIVIDZX
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by LIVIDZX »

wendyaspinall wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:27 pm I am afraid you it got wrong.Though I was in a very dire circumstances, I should had stay put with him. It was scary for me to be struggling in Asia mentally and emotionally due to financial worries at that time since I was unable to access my savings in Asia at that time. It was traumatic for us. Like I said you don't know the whole story or the harsh reality of living in Asia.
I thought you were Malaysian? Anyway you don't need to know the whole story to know that you are hopelessly in love & trying to hold on to a man who couldn't have made it more obvious he wants nothing more to do with you without actually just saying it. The fact he hasn't reached out to you and said as much and left you wondering & sick with worry lies with him and shows horrible he is and is the reason why you're still like this months after reaching out to him.
wendyaspinall
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by wendyaspinall »

LIVIDZX wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:00 pm
wendyaspinall wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:27 pm I am afraid you it got wrong.Though I was in a very dire circumstances, I should had stay put with him. It was scary for me to be struggling in Asia mentally and emotionally due to financial worries at that time since I was unable to access my savings in Asia at that time. It was traumatic for us. Like I said you don't know the whole story or the harsh reality of living in Asia.
I thought you were Malaysian? Anyway you don't need to know the whole story to know that you are hopelessly in love & trying to hold on to a man who couldn't have made it more obvious he wants nothing more to do with you without actually just saying it. The fact he hasn't reached out to you and said as much and left you wondering & sick with worry lies with him and shows horrible he is and is the reason why you're still like this months after reaching out to him.
I am from Malaysia and Malaysia is in Asia and part of South East Asia. He came all the way from UK to be with me in Asia after I was denied entry to UK and for that I greatly appreciate it very much. He reached out to me when I was in an extremely dire situation. I want to keep my promise to him even we may have inadvertently separated for awhile due to stress and chaos of this harsh modern world of ours.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Wasn’t there a female poster complaining about ‘beastly asiatics’ a while back?
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Hey! Didn't the British embassy spring Mark/Mish out of Prey Sar?

That's what i always assumed.
They don't just let their James Bond's rot.
8)
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:20 pm Hey! Didn't the British embassy spring Mark/Mish out of Prey Sar?

That's what i always assumed.
They don't just let their James Bond's rot.
8)
Tongue in cheek trolling there, Stern?

I don't think secret agents pull a gun over a bar bill..

Fom the OP post..
If you are a British national and are arrested or detained in another country, consular staff will do what they can to help you, but they cannot interfere with the local justice system, get you out of jail, or pay for services such as a lawyer.
What we can’t do

get you out of prison or detention
LIVIDZX
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by LIVIDZX »

clutchcargo wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:35 pm There you have it..

post470138.html#p470138
post470310.html#p470310

Wendy please read, especially the first one - then start to move on & heal. There is a life for you without him...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic