Thai Women vs Filipino Women: Who Makes Better Wives and Girlfriends?

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Thai Women vs Filipino Women: Who Makes Better Wives and Girlfriends?

Post by phuketrichard »

good light hearted read and getting very tired of only reading about covid, harrys specials and NEW kids texas adventure

having never had a Filipino gf ( only overnights) cant speak comparison
BUT do agree with this statement ...."Filipino women are pretty wild in bed and it’s pretty shocking considering their small size."

but waiting on a comparison between Thai and Khmers :beer3:
My vote would go for my khmer partner over my thai ex

https://aseannow.com/topic/1230059-thai ... rlfriends/
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Thai Women vs Filipino Women: Who Makes Better Wives and Girlfriends?

Post by Big Daikon »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:49 am My vote would go for my khmer partner over my thai ex
My exes turned out to be awful gfs, so this comparison doesn't seem fair at all.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Exes are awful, Khmer exes even worse.

I think the article sums it up. Wives or girlfriends? Everyone knows what a wife is. But girlfriend is pretty nebulous. Is she a fiancée, on the way to marriage? Or just friends with benefits? Or just benefits?

It all depends on what the man and woman is looking for. Hopefully both have the same expectation going in to the relationship.

But a good partner is beyond their weight in gold and diamonds.

Interesting topic. Please add more.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:44 pm
But a good partner is beyond their weight in gold and diamonds.
Better don't try this with your female (Khmer) partner. You might find yourself locked up in a gold & diamond shop....
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Although I've been out of the game for a long time, I have never had any problems with exes. They were always amicable break ups and I was usually still friends with them years later. I find the article and whole concept weird. Of course there are differences between cultures but these silly generalizations don't really help.

Communication Skills

Most girls know a few words but it’s difficult to have a deep, thought-provoking conversation with an American girl unless you learn English.

Some guys prefer the language barrier because they are sick and tired of arguing with women. It does feel nice to take a break from their language.

Mexican women speak Spanish, but almost everyone speaks English due to the colonization of Mexico by Spain way back.

Not every Mexican speaks perfect English, but it’s easy to communicate with Mexican girls.

However, many Mexicans do use curse words, and more slang than American women.

Winner: Mexicans

Homemaking Skills

American women are expected to take care of the home so many men are looking for a girl with solid cooking, cleaning, and childcare skills.

American women are great cooks, who specialize in preparing healthy meals with lots of vegetables, sprouts, spices, cheese and a large amount of fish & meat.

I felt much healthier eating American food and my energy levels were more stable. Not only is American food delicious, but American food helps you gain weight and feel younger.

When you enter an American home, your American girl will tell you to keep the place clean.

American girls keep their homes a bit cleaner than Mexicans, who act lazy when it comes to cleaning behind themselves.
8)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

I was told I'd be a good father. Husband, not so much. So, never did it, ergo, my opine won't hold water, I probably don't deserve to be on the panel. However, in my reticence, still waters run deep, so I would query if a more appropriate thread head might not be "Thai Women vs Filipino Women: Who Makes Worst (and 2nd worst) Wives and Girlfriends, for a Foreigner?"
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

P.S. It's Filipina. Filipino women might struggle a bit with child birth, so lose a few points in the "wife" category. Or would that be a Filipina man? Yes. The former, therefore, would accrue points in the clothes-sharing department.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic