IS-inspired attacker shot dead after New Zealand supermarket knife rampage

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
TheImplication
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: IS-inspired attacker shot dead after New Zealand supermarket knife rampage

Post by TheImplication »

Big Daikon wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:41 am
Plus, the actions of BLM/anarchists are quite ideological in nature, so the word terrorism seems to fit here.

PS: If you and I ever meet up in person, let's talk about something-anything-else.
According to Biden, all the destruction, looting, and murder by radical left wing groups like BLM and Antifa in the US that have been raging in most large US cities for 10 years or more is just an idea.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

TheImplication wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:30 am According to Biden, all the destruction, looting, and murder by radical left wing groups like BLM and Antifa in the US that have been raging in most large US cities for 10 years or more is just an idea.
I confess I have never seen this movie, so it probably doesn't exist.
Kohker
BANNED
Austria

Post by Kohker »

The guy that did the stabbing was totally assimilated the knife he used still had butter on it.
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

TheImplication wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:30 am
Big Daikon wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:41 am
Plus, the actions of BLM/anarchists are quite ideological in nature, so the word terrorism seems to fit here.

PS: If you and I ever meet up in person, let's talk about something-anything-else.
According to Biden, all the destruction, looting, and murder by radical left wing groups like BLM and Antifa in the US that have been raging in most large US cities for 10 years or more is just an idea.
What you are saying is demonstrably false. Here are my citations, where are yours?
This from those notorious lefties, the Voice of America
“WASHINGTON - For the first time, a self-identified member of the militant movement known as antifa has been implicated in a fatal shooting and is reportedly under investigation in the killing of a supporter of President Donald Trump on Saturday in Portland, Oregon.”
“Before Saturday, no antifa member was known to have carried out a killing in the name of the movement.”
Please note that this was well after Trump gutted the VoA and turned it into yet another mouthpiece.
https://www.voanews.com/usa/race-americ ... ter-oregon

From The Conversation.
“Are they really a threat?
At least one death has been attributed to a person affiliated wth the Antifa movement. On August 29, a member of the far-right group “Patriot Prayer” who was part of a pro-Trump caravan in Portland, Oregon, died after being shot. The man accused of the killing, Michael Reinoehl, was shot by US marshals five days later. Overall, however, data show that Antifa activists have been involved in relatively few violent incidents compared to white supremacists, who have conducted at least 40 lethal attacks since 2018 according to the Department of Homeland Security.

Despite this, Trump and his attorney general, William Barr, have accused the Antifa movement of being the main instigators of violence, looting and public unrest. This is what serves as justification for the administration’s labeling them as “a domestic terrorist group.”

N.B. They have not been officially labeled as such.
https://theconversation.com/fact-check- ... ims-150555

“Seth Jones, a counter-terrorism expert, who helped create the dataset, told The Guardian: "Left-wing violence has not been a major terrorism threat."
He said: "The most significant domestic terrorism threat comes from white supremacists, anti-government militias and a handful of individuals associated with the 'boogaloo' movement that are attempting to create a civil war in the United States."

https://www.businessinsider.com/right-w ... one-2020-7

“The label “antifa” is often misapplied to include all counter-protesters. Violence perpetrated by anarchists or other unrelated actors is often misattributed to antifa supporters, which makes it especially critical that the public, reporters and law enforcement understand how antifa and the militant element of the movement fit within the larger counter-protest efforts.”
Anti Defamation League
https://www.adl.org/antifa

Feel free to check the articles in full to see that I’m not cherry picking.
And compare and contrast with January 6th when “Blue Lives Matter” and the Constitution went out the window.
Also, look at Stormfront, the Base, Atomwaffen, Proud Boys, Boogaloo Bois, etc. ad nauseum. That’s just off the top of my head.
Stop drinking the expired, off brand, dollar store kool-aid, and please stop presenting your twisted opinions as facts, they are not. Your opinions are valid, as much as I may disagree with them, that does not make them truths.
up to you...
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Self delete.

Not worth arguing about. The facts are already quite clear for most of us.
imo
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Clemen wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:41 pm And compare and contrast with January 6th when “Blue Lives Matter” and the Constitution went out the window.
Also, look at Stormfront, the Base, Atomwaffen, Proud Boys, Boogaloo Bois, etc. ad nauseum. That’s just off the top of my head.
Quite a mixed bag there.
Stormfront: An old forum from the 90s.
Atomwaffen: Crazy people. And an FBI informant. See link below.

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemi ... ort-677938

Proud Boys: Aggressively non-racial in ideology, multi-racial membership. One leader worked with FBI
Boogalo Boys: Lefty Libertarians and larpy nutjobs. Mostly supported BLM. One idiot swarmed a car containing an army sergeant.
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

Big Daikon wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:37 am
Clemen wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:41 pm And compare and contrast with January 6th when “Blue Lives Matter” and the Constitution went out the window.
Quite a mixed bag there.
Stormfront: An old forum from the 90s.
Atomwaffen: Crazy people. And an FBI informant. See link below.

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemi ... ort-677938

Proud Boys: Aggressively non-racial in ideology, multi-racial membership. One leader worked with FBI
Boogalo Boys: Lefty Libertarians and larpy nutjobs. Mostly supported BLM. One idiot swarmed a car containing an army sergeant.
It’s not a mixed bag, all those groups are currently active. Describing the Boogaloo Bois as “Lefty Libertarians” is literally mind blowing to me, Libertarians they may be, nobody, including DHS and the FBI classify them as anything other than far right.
Dig this hole as deep as you want. Those were, literally off the top of my head, far right groups.
Can you refute my well documented assertion that far right groups are both a threat to American Democracy, and vastly more prone to violence than the Left?
Edit: you conveniently left out January 6th.
After I posted, but too late to edit, I thought “someone is going to ignore the bulk of this post and fixate on the groups I mentioned to try to deflect this”. It never fails to disappoint to be correct after the fact.
Last edited by Clemen on Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
up to you...
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by bittermelon »

Kohker wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:42 pm The guy that did the stabbing was totally assimilated the knife he used still had butter on it.
If he was really that well assimilated there would have been butter AND MARMITE.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Clemen wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:18 pm It’s not a mixed bag, all those groups are currently active. Describing the Boogaloo Bois as “Lefty Libertarians” is literally mind blowing to me, Libertarians they may be, nobody, including DHS and the FBI classify them as anything other than far right.
Dig this hole as deep as you want. Those were, literally off the top of my head, far right groups.
Can you refute my well documented assertion that far right groups are both a threat to American Democracy, and vastly more prone to violence than the Left?
Edit: you conveniently left out January 6th.
After I posted, but too late to edit, I thought “someone is going to ignore the bulk of this post and fixate on the groups I mentioned to try to deflect this”. It never fails to disappoint to be correct after the fact.
It is quite surreal to me to have to prove reality to others. Don't worry, I am getting used to it.

And trusting the FBI is ridiculous. They have become more activist (and degenerate) than law enforcement.

The Boogaloo Bois is riddled with Feds and really glows in the dark. The plot on the governor had more feds than actual criminals.

That Hispanic who shot a cop was quite the anti-facist and anti-racist, by the way.

Threat to democracy? I look at Big Tech's stranglehold on political discourse or a very controlled and activist journalist. Others look for "Nazis" under their bed.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Big Daikon wrote:Threat to democracy? I look at Big Tech's stranglehold on political discourse or a very controlled and activist journalist. Others look for "Nazis" under their bed.
Most the people who work in Big Tech come from liberal schools. Extremely liberal is what a normal world looks like to them. Therefore they write all their tools to ensure political discourse to encourage an outcome to agree with those views. The correct activist journalists are encouraged to ensure their views become reality for everyone.

And of course to look for Nazi’s under the bed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic