IS-inspired attacker shot dead after New Zealand supermarket knife rampage

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: IS-inspired attacker shot dead after New Zealand supermarket knife rampage

Post by Big Daikon »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:38 pm The chances of being killed by a terrorist in Australia are significantly lower than being hit by lightning or a train.
Snakes, sharks and crocodiles kill more people than muslims.
It's socially acceptable to say you don't like snakes.
Doesn't destroy your career.
Kigna
BANNED
St Lucia

Post by Kigna »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:35 pm They say that the threat from the right is growing in the UK, I have not seen any evidence, apart from a couple of lone wolf nutters there has been no bombs, no random stabbings, no shootings and no serious organisations exposed so I am suspicious of this claim. Anybody who disagrees with Islam is called "right wing", anybody who pushes back against the BLMs black power divisive tactics is a racist/white supremist.. Anybody who is concerned that speakers corner in Hyde park should be renamed Sharia corner after a christian speaker was punched to the ground last year and then stabbed there a few weeks ago for criticising the Koran is called an islamaphobe.

The radical/political Muslims know how to work the system and they have many on the left as allies. There are many very dangerous radical muslims in prison who cannot be deported on release even if they are not UK citizens. (human rights act) There are thousands in the country that we know about but cannot watch due to the cost and manpower needed and that number is growing

The claims about a growing "far right" danger in the UK is a red herring but unless we start deporting dangerous radicals then it will come true.
these problems are everywhere.uk, germany, holland, spain, italy, canada. for muslims, our countries are called the home of war because we are non-muslim countries that they want to subdue with jihad, the Islamic holy war.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divisio ... d_in_Islam
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

Random Dude wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:23 pm
Apollo91881 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:12 pm
Big Daikon wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:01 pm
tightenupvolume1 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:50 pm
Big Daikon wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:34 pm

We can't deport them if there is a chance they would be killed in their home countries. We need to keep them in our countries so they can kill our citizens.

I imagine a lot of women in Saudi prisons and a lot of women in Iran who get whipped for not covering their hair look at that picture with revulsion.
There may be something else at work here. Image
Or she may just like wearing it. Like my grandma did and plenty of women do.
That picture was from a different incident, nothing at all to do with this. A terrorist had just shot up a couple of mosques in NZ and killed 51 people, she was wearing the hijab (think that's what it's called)when she went to talk to the people for the same reason people take off their shoes when going into a Buddist temple, because respecting cultural protocols is the respectful thing to do.
Did she go to that supermarket to lay flowers, will she visit the families of those affected, will she make a statement condemning radical islam ? I doubt it.
Apollo91881
Expatriate
France

Post by Apollo91881 »

Big Daikon wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:16 pm
Big Daikon wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:34 pm

We can't deport them if there is a chance they would be killed in their home countries. We need to keep them in our countries so they can kill our citizens.

I imagine a lot of women in Saudi prisons and a lot of women in Iran who get whipped for not covering their hair look at that picture with revulsion.
Your grandmother is a Muslim? Cool!
Muslims, muslims everywhere.
Don't leave your house.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

:thumb:
Big Daikon wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:59 pm
SternAAlbifrons wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:38 pm The chances of being killed by a terrorist in Australia are significantly lower than being hit by lightning or a train.
Socially acceptable - bad. :mrgreen:
Snakes killing people - good. 8)
My whole career is dedicated to having more snakes in the world :thumb: and fewer people in my life. :-D
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Apollo91881 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:21 pm
Big Daikon wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:16 pm

Your grandmother is a Muslim? Cool!
Muslims, muslims everywhere.
Don't leave your house.
These fears are totally irrational. No data support these irrational fears.
https://www.france24.com/en/france/2021 ... amuel-paty
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:24 pm :thumb:
Big Daikon wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:59 pm
Socially acceptable - bad. :mrgreen:
Snakes killing people - good. 8)
My whole career is dedicated to having more snakes in the world :thumb: and fewer people in my life. :-D
I prefer snakes myself.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:14 pm

That picture was from a different incident, nothing at all to do with this. A terrorist had just shot up a couple of mosques in NZ and killed 51 people, she was wearing the hijab (think that's what it's called)when she went to talk to the people for the same reason people take off their shoes when going into a Buddist temple, because respecting cultural protocols is the respectful thing to do.
Did she go to that supermarket to lay flowers, will she visit the families of those affected, will she make a statement condemning radical islam ? I doubt it.
From her press statement just after it happened, clearly condemning the ideology behind it.

"These are people who I would describe as having extremist views that have absolutely no place in New Zealand and, in fact, have no place in the world."

"And secondly, the strongest possible condemnation of the ideology of the people who did this."
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

Random Dude wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:36 pm

From her press statement just after it happened, clearly condemning the ideology behind it.

"These are people who I would describe as having extremist views that have absolutely no place in New Zealand and, in fact, have no place in the world."

"And secondly, the strongest possible condemnation of the ideology of the people who did this."
Fair enough but all politicians make "cut and paste" statements after these things happen its the least they can do.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:40 pm
Random Dude wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:36 pm

Fair enough but all politicians make "cut and paste" statements after these things happen its the least they can do.
A clear example of damned if do and damned if don’t. Well done tuv1
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic