Jet Flame lighters. Cheap ones

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Jet Flame lighters. Cheap ones

Post by Doc67 »

@bossho

right past Golden Noura

Good call, that's where I found them. Thanks.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

Probably the best run mart in the center city it has a 24 hr Wing too. Glad you got a hold of some of them.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Doc67 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:48 am @bossho

right past Golden Noura

Is it any good?

I want to get one of these Ronxs torch lighters. Can usually find them in cigar shops for around $10 - $20. Haven't spotted one yet though

If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

maybe not that brand @ captain bonez; Center circle of central market next to the numchuks the throwing stars and brass knuckles.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Captain Bonez wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:31 am
Doc67 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:48 am @bossho

right past Golden Noura

Is it any good?

I want to get one of these Ronxs torch lighters. Can usually find them in cigar shops for around $10 - $20. Haven't spotted one yet though

I remember seeing them in Central Market with the stun guns, pepper spray and cosh sellers.

The ones I bought were 50c each and do the trick nicely. They are also refillable so I might get a tin of gas.

Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Doc67 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:53 amI remember seeing them in Central Market with the stun guns, pepper spray and cosh sellers.

The ones I bought were 50c each and do the trick nicely. They are also refillable so I might get a tin of gas.

Cool, i was looking for more of a heavy duty one, but might pick one of those up anyway. Not sure if central market is even open at the moment anyway.

Gas refill cans can be bought at Navy on 172. I just bought their biggest can for $5 :thumb:
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Captain Bonez wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:02 am
Doc67 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:53 amI remember seeing them in Central Market with the stun guns, pepper spray and cosh sellers.

Cool, i was looking for more of a heavy duty one, but might pick one of those up anyway. Not sure if central market is even open at the moment anyway.

Gas refill cans can be bought at Navy on 172. I just bought their biggest can for $5 :thumb:
I bought 10 lighters for $5. but they do grow legs and run away. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic