Belgian Man (KEVIN WALEWYNS) Caught on Video Slamming Woman into Pool

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Belgian Man (KEVIN WALEWYNS) Caught on Video Slamming Woman into Pool

Post by Alex »

Despicable act. On the bright side, there's water in the pool.

Is it normal for a Belgian passport to be valid for 7 years? Looks odd to me, maybe someone from Belgium knows and can comment on that.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

yesyes, its about 3 years ago they moved over to 7 years, probably only from a certain age, i just renewed mine and get 7 years also !! He is born in Anderlecht, thats rough quaretr from brussels, probably he is (at least) half maorrocon !!
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Alex wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:10 pm Despicable act. On the bright side, there's water in the pool.

Is it normal for a Belgian passport to be valid for 7 years? Looks odd to me, maybe someone from Belgium knows and can comment on that.
You would like to think so. It is 7, as you now know.
7 is odd, so you were right. It's even if you remove the 's' (I have kids).
Most things are 5 10s etc. or rounded up. be 5 minutes, scores out of 10, passport 10 years, 15 minutes of fame, milestones, major anniversaries... 12 even gets changed to a foot or a dozen. The 14s and 19s sound weird. 9 might get tricky in Germany. Riveting stuff.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Bongmab69 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:15 pm He is born in Anderlecht, thats rough quaretr from brussels, probably he is (at least) half maorrocon !!
So he is a misogynist who was probably bullied & can now exert his authority on little Cambodian women.
It all makes sense now!
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Bongmab69 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:15 pm He is born in Anderlecht, thats rough quaretr from brussels, probably he is (at least) half maorrocon !!
Are you (at least) half racist & half dyslexic by chance ?
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

If you would ever walked after midnight in Anderlecht, you would understand !!
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Bongmab69 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:57 pm If you would ever walked after midnight in Anderlecht, you would understand !!
I understand it's rainy.
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »

This is the narrative I saw in the video. A caveman voice seems to fit.
Me man. Me strong. You girl talk too much sense. I don't like.

Me beat.

"Oh no, too hard. That's not how I saw it in my head. Is she ok? Did she hit her head

She is" Ok.

Me strong man again.

Hope this brute get's some penal code education.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Nasty and dangerous POS. I hope he gets some sort of justice.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Ghostwriter wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:52 pm
Are you (at least) half racist & half dyslexic by chance ?
Easy tiger.
Dutch and French are first languages (is Flemish a race or an onomatopoeic language?). Followed by German. So, English doesn't even make the podium.

I think he meant, there's a better than 50% chance that anyone from this quaretr is, at a minimum, half maorrocon, which is a mixed race consisting of Morroccon, Maori and Macaroon.

My guess is the remaining < half is Belgiun, possibly a Dutch-speaking, Fleming - Netherlandic &/or Belgiun, latter of which are the Flemish-flappers, as the English argot goes - and/or French-speaking, Walloon, &/or a German-speaking bloodline, the communities of which have no title.

To the best of my knowledge.

Apart from; I believe Belgium was the most bombed country during The Great War and lace played an important role as an export to sympathetic allies. Flanders being a city noted today for its fabrication of alluring lacy lingerie (and coasters). "Stupid sexy Flanders" - Homer

All of which is a somewhat disrespectful excursus from the wanton man-on-woman thuggery that needs to be addressed and demands our focus. For that I sincerely apologise, almost to the point of deletion.

I can imagine the poor girl shaking for some time later. I hope she had a comfort group nearby, and any shock has passed, even if it has been replaced by anger. When I get chastised, I always say to the boss(y) lady, "I'd rather you are angry than sad". She doesn't understand English.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic