Tycoon/Oknha's Son ATTACKING another Tycoon's Son (VIDEO)!!!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Tycoon/Oknha's Son ATTACKING another Tycoon's Son (VIDEO)!!!

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Phnom Penh, Cambodia: Doung Chhay is a son of one of Cambodia's tycoon (Oknha), Doung Gnib. Father's name is Doung Gnib and his son's name is Doung Chhay. He has been arrested many times in the past. People said he has been in and out of Pray Sar Prison like some go to KTV joints. He was arrested last night in Phnom Penh. This time he was accused of a violation with another tycoon's son who hasn't been named.

Engrish:
Spoiler:
(Hall): son-in White's tycoon Duong Ngeap name Duong Supreme compatible Wen called Duong far beaten and slapped on her son Duke was a man named Tri banner Luxembourg sake looked sarcastically confrontation in store tattoos a name RSD 2nd house number 26 Village 3 Bassac, Cham Sihanouk Boulevard at about 20:00 pm on 13 April 2015, was the force police arrested under orders from Gen. Rath Sreang commander Police Municipal and commanded to pick headquarters police to interrogation. According to the complaint the victim was the son of tycoon Try Da Lux is 21 years old and witnesses brother named Tri types sacred, 19, and Sok Treasury, 21, described the story that: 'Before the incident, the victim named Tri banner Luxembourg and a younger brother named Tri types sacred sitting chatting with the staff shop tattoos above until 19:50 minutes, suddenly found the names Duong Supreme compatible Wen called far walk to sit in the shop, this time, the staff and all the look on their faces Chai and victims (Try Da Lux) pregnant face Chai, too, because the process plays like gangsters.
Sometimes the meantime, the phone of the victim Try Da Lux has all the rocks and looking places charging time, named Duong far (son Duke Duong Ngeap) sitting nearby, and the victim said to Chai that asks alongside a road, but Chai did not say anything, and was sitting at there is a charger once suddenly victim also interferes pull the charging taken charging phone and pregnant walked back. Then, Duong far they show to the bodyguard of them called the victim to meet themselves then Chai asking 'Samdech myself watching my face alone know me or not, I was named Duong far finished suddenly Chai has slapped a hand on the victims' Meanwhile, the victim did not fight back, and walked by minoasachet suddenly named Duong far pregnant rebound, and beat the victim subsequent cause separation bleeding under the left ear and then smalls were employees in the store arrested Chai distracting the name Duong far shouted loudly ordered a bodyguard of them, his gun to my! I shot away but saw Chai did not guard their master.
While the owner and his bodyguards Chai as well as the victims are talking coordinate with each other, suddenly Chai drove escaping until the front daempothi៍ road Suramarit kat Chaktomouk Daun was tired police Daun dissuade car and the suspect once and then sent to the base police Municipal to grip the answers on the night of 13 April 2014.
Last edited by CEOCambodiaNews on Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Tycoon's Son Arrested Over Dispute with another Tycoon's

Post by General Mackevili »

A dispute over the world's largest sticky rice cake thingy, no doubt.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

I'm guessing the father didn't make his money in the fitness sector. I hope they're chasing down the perp that stole his eyes.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Video of the tycoon's son being arrested:

Pictures of the victim:

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

pregnant face Chai
Yes, he does indeed look like his face is pregnant. How many goddamn "6666" plates are there in this country? Seems like a whole lot.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Video of the attack!

(Added to the OP)

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

payday!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Tycoon/Oknha's Son ATTACKING another Tycoon's Son (VIDEO

Post by John Bingham »

The usual lame "fighting" I've seen here, a few crap slaps and then friends jumping in to pull people away. Where I'm from girls fight about 10 times better than that. And I mean girls, not women.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Yep, the "victim" looks like he was in a cat fight.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

General Mackevili wrote:Yep, the "victim" looks like he was in a cat fight.
I would get a tetanus jab - if not rabies shots.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic