So long trolls

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Phnom Penh Pal
BANNED
Cambodia

So long trolls

Post by Phnom Penh Pal »

It looks like CEO is rudderless and facing a coup. It's going downhill fast like a out of control train and there's no stopping the impending train wreck.

Unfortunately some of the mods think they are in control and are part of the trolling and bullying problem. Bullies protecting bullies.

I leave with distain for a dozen or so who have spoilt it for everyone else. So long [Admin Edit: We don't need that here. PPP has left the building.].
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: So long trolls

Post by John Bingham »

Sorry to break it to you buddy, but your "stories" lack any substance. Rather than taking on criticism like an adult and dealing with it you attack the members and moderators. If the moderators and members aren't to your satisfaction perhaps it's you who has the problem and not us? You are welcome to start your own competing forum but I doubt that would get anywhere. You seem to understand English quite well, but that doesn't make you a writer. I'm not claiming to be one either but your meandering thoughts are just not interesting. As I said long ago you need to think of your audience, otherwise it just comes across as narcissistic meanderings. And your finishing comments about "queers" and "drinking buddies" just show how deluded and immature you are. Don't let the door slap you on the way out.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
nerdlinger
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by nerdlinger »

“so long queers”? What are you, 12?
I think we’ll learn to live without you.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

troll is obvious troll
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Phnom Penh Pal wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:47 pm It looks like CEO is rudderless and facing a coup. It's going downhill fast like a out of control train and there's no stopping the impending train wreck.

Unfortunately some of the mods think they are in control and are part of the trolling and bullying problem. Bullies protecting bullies.

I leave with distain for a dozen or so who have spoilt it for everyone else. So long [Admin Edit: We don't need that here. PPP has left the building.].
Take care. :thumb:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

But who was he (her/it/they)? There is something oddly familiar, but elusive. A repeat offender?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Freightdog wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:39 pm But who was he (her/it/they)? There is something oddly familiar, but elusive. A repeat offender?
The whole OP does, all the garbage about everything going downhill because decent posters are discouraged by bullies. I think this poster actually believes that they are some saving grace and we are all too stupid to realize it. Messiah complex? Anyway my guess is that guy who used to post long rambling boring crap about teaching in the boonies and how he was the only person who understood Khmer. I can't even remember his name, but he was definitely on the spectrum. 8-)
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

That makes sense. Must have been around the time I joined (ie, crept from my dark troll lair to ruin it for everyone, me being one of the worst)
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

It's that dullard "explorer".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic