The Rainy Season - Where is it?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: The Rainy Season - Where is it?

Post by Doc67 »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:19 am Ever place I've lived had breakers inside, and there are more in the EDC box on the street.
I have breakers too, but without an earth it will be me being the earth until the 18amp breaker trips out. Meanwhile I will be getting a bit hot under the collar. Isn't the point of the earth to be a faster way to trip the breaker as opposed to a human who will eventually trip it but might get killed in the process?

RCD's are much faster so maybe worth the investment.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: The Rainy Season - Where is it?

Post by Doc67 »

armchairlawyer wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:56 pm
Doc67 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:58 am After a bit of a good start, the rain seems to have disappeared in PP. The occasional shower here and there, but it never lasts for long. Plus there have been many days when there has been cloud for most of the day and a few spits, but that's it.

I used to have my TV drowned out with the rain on the tin balcony roof, and I can't remember the last time that happened.

I have missed a few June's or July's here, but it always seems a lot wetter than now.

Am I wrong?
For the heaviest rain, you always have to wait for September and October.
https://en.climate-data.org/asia/cambod ... penh-4857/

If you want earlier rain, Kampot and the coast has that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic