'Malevolent Cretin' Accused of Doing a Runner in Phnom Penh

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Patcan
Expatriate
Canada

Re: 'Malevolent Cretin' Accused of Doing a Runner in Phnom Penh

Post by Patcan »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:40 pm Image
I'm really surprised by this as he looks like such a trustworthy individual. Who could have even guessed?

For fucks' sake he looks worse than the twat in my avatar. 8)
I don't think the food you were ordering daily was up to his high standards!
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

The stashe is new
mouytiet
Expatriate
Cook Islands

Post by mouytiet »

Has art for sale.
Railroad
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Railroad »

Wait a sec, everyone.
The OP of this thread ain't the bloke what this 'scam' happened to, innit.
Our much-loved 'CEO-CambodiaNews' is just postin' what some (prob non-CEO) bloke had wrote on 'social media'.
Gettin' confused 'ere!
:unknown: :lsd:
brisie
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by brisie »

They where living together at shenanigans repairing printers had shit everywhere outside their apartment and down stairs.
Elliot sounded American I heard he wasn't though. He told me he was here on R&R fighting in Iraq and got shot in the face over there couldn't get back.
Yes one of those kind of liars he'd say anything.
If your that stupid which I doubt. He's probably fucked his girlfriend and this is pay back
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

'Malevolent Cretin'
Splendid words.
I have noted them down for reply to ANTIVA twats on FB.
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

nemo wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:03 pm 'Malevolent Cretin'
Splendid words.
I have noted them down for reply to ANTIVA twats on FB.
Do you mean ANTIFA or it an anti flip flop group?
People of the world, spice up your life.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

ANTIVAX
Cambo Dear
Expatriate
Libya

Post by Cambo Dear »

You should have smacked him in the mouth before he got into the elevator. You'd have no more money but at least you wouldn't feel so bad about letting him sneak out on a debt you knew you weren't going to recover.
Albror
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Albror »

Doc67 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:45 am The OP got mugged off by a scrounger. Nothing new there, the world is full of them.

What is new is people bleating to anyone who will listen about how they are a victim. This is to achieve their victimhood status and elicit sympathy and support, because the are raising awareness, Raising awareness is a fancy way of saying "I am moaning about [insert cause here]" It's a catch-all justification for all the shit-stirrers and activists with their petty little causes.

The OP is a victim of his own gullibility as much as the scrounger. Until he starts to accept most of the blame and learn from it, he will be a mark forever.

People used to get praise and respect for doing something good, courageous, maybe even heroic. They aspired to that. These days all you have top do is be pathetic and invite sympathy and the attention will flow.

It's $400. Take it on the chin and learn from it. Don't make matters worse by mugging yourself off again by telling everyone.
OP?

CEO took this from a closed facebook group and reposted here. The group where he posted it only have one purpose, to warn about unhonest people in cambodia to other members. So if you have a problem you can ask CEO why they posted it here. The victim did not.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic