Thief Gets Ass Kicked, Then Brick Thrown on his Head (NSFW)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Thief Gets Ass Kicked, Then Brick Thrown on his Head (NSFW)

Post by General Mackevili »

Phnom Penh, Cambodia: Looks brutal. The Cambodians practice their Kung Fu moves on him, then a little fucker comes by and throws a concrete brick on his head. Lights out. Image

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Thief Gets Ass Kicked, Then Brick Thrown on his Head (NS

Post by prahkeitouj »

even though I do hate snatchers, but I can't see it. poor him! :facepalm:
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

He probably only stole a $0.50 coconut. I can only hope that this at least taught him not to steal again.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Little salary how about those who victimized by the snatching and robbing?
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Hm.. we can't kill them or punish them by this way. We have law. If we figh them,we are not different from them. Can you imagine if people fight a person after being suspected of a robberring or snatching?
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

I really really approve of the extreme ass beatings..... Until a brick to the head cones in..

Im very relaxed and I feel nothing for the man. Everyone knows what can happen if you steal here.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

That brick to the head is disturbing - I'd want to see charges come from that.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

prahkeitouj wrote:Hm.. we can't kill them or punish them by this way. We have law. If we figh them,we are not different from them. Can you imagine if people fight a person after being suspected of a robberring or snatching?
I agree with you. But unfortunately this is what happens when people do not trust the police and justice system to do their job. :(
Jacket
Expatriate
Austria

Post by Jacket »

Savages! Stealing some shit does not warrant this kind of treatment, end of story. If you have to treat thieves like that, then why aren't you going after the rea bad guys. You know. The assholes rolling around in Range Rovers who steal people's land and sell it to the chinese/koreans/vietnamese I mean. Might it be because you're a bunch of massive pussies, too cowardly to take on anything else than a surrendering bum who isn't even attempting to resist the abuse that he's subjected to? Disgusting!
Bei der Weiterbildung; in der Todeszone.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

prahkeitouj wrote:We have law.
Sadly, Cambodia really doesn't. A "law" really isn't a "law" if it's not enforced.

Yes, I would prefer that thieves go to court and have a fair trial for their crimes, but that just doesn't happen in Cambodia.

So, might as well beat their asses right then and their.
Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:I really really approve of the extreme ass beatings..... Until a brick to the head cones in..
/quote]

I'm with you. The brick was too far.
Jacket wrote:Savages! Stealing some shit does not warrant this kind of treatment, end of story. If you have to treat thieves like that, then why aren't you going after the rea bad guys. You know. The assholes rolling around in Range Rovers who steal people's land and sell it to the chinese/koreans/vietnamese I mean. Might it be because you're a bunch of massive pussies, too cowardly to take on anything else than a surrendering bum who isn't even attempting to resist the abuse that he's subjected to? Disgusting!
I agree with half this. This is exactly what should be done to the land-grabbers, but they don't do it.

I have routinely risked my life to save petty things from thieves. I would assume I'd risk a lot more against people that take my land and home away from my family and community.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic