Kids Try to Save Their Murdered Mom from Jealous Dad

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Kids Try to Save Their Murdered Mom from Jealous Dad

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News (Prey Veng Province): A tragic incident of domestic violence occurred on July 8, at 12:30 am in Boun village, Sangkat Kompong Leav, Prey Veng city, when a 39-year-old woman street vendor, Yi Sas, was murdered out of jealousy by her 41-year-old husband, Ya Fa, in their rented room.
According to the house owner and the victim's children, the children heard noises suspected to be a struggle or a fight in their parents' room, and they called the house owner for help. When they broke the window, they saw the husband was choking and covering the victim's face until she became unconscious, so they broke into the room to try to save the woman, but unfortunately, it was too late and the victim was already dead.

The police arrested the murderer and put him into custody in Prey Veng police station awaiting prosecution. The victim's body was examined and it was determined that she was smothered and choked to death. RIP.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Kids Try to Save Their Murdered Mom from Jealous Dad

Post by xandreu »

What a terrible, tragic thing to happen to someone in their childhood that will dominate and shape the rest of their lives. What a horrible, horrible thing to happen.

RIP to the mother.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
BillDoe
BANNED
United States of America

Post by BillDoe »

I hope they never have to hear from this monster ever again.

Here's to the boys in Prey Sar, pray they don't go easy on him.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

So sad for the children, they have lost both parents now.

I hope the support these kids will need is available.
FOJ
Expatriate

Post by FOJ »

BillDoe wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:39 pm I hope they never have to hear from this monster ever again.

Civilized people don't advocate for extrajudicial acts of violence or torture against the criminally accused.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

FOJ wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:30 pm
BillDoe wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:39 pm I hope they never have to hear from this monster ever again.

Civilized people don't advocate for extrajudicial acts of violence or torture against the criminally accused.
Civilised people don't murder their wife in front of their own children... Go troll somewhere else Jenny, everyone's had a gutful of you already ffs... :please:
FOJ
Expatriate

Post by FOJ »

Grand Barong wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:35 pm

Civilised people don't murder their wife in front of their own children...
Very true, and if h did that the punishment should be a lengthy incarceration or the death penalty carried out by the state, right?
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

FOJ wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:30 pm

guess I'm not civilized then because I'd go Medieval on his ass.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

FOJ wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:59 pm

Very true, and if h did that the punishment should be a lengthy incarceration or the death penalty carried out by the state, right?
Yes his sentence be it 20 years or life or whatever shall be handed down by the state.
But I wouldn't lose any sleep at night if I found out he had received a bit of jail yard justice by other prisoners :voilent1: or if he had his head caved in.
l'm sure the deceased wife's family would like some time alone with the mongrel...

I wonder what your attitude would be if your close family were affected by such a crime??? but I feel the more we hear your opinion the more we
realise you are probably no more than a troll/sock puppet... tootle pip! :trollz:
Kow4me1
BANNED
United States of America

Post by Kow4me1 »

Grand Barong wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:41 pm
FOJ wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:59 pm

Yes his sentence be it 20 years or life or whatever shall be handed down by the state.
But I wouldn't lose any sleep at night if I found out he had received a bit of jail yard justice by other prisoners :voilent1: or if he had his head caved in.
l'm sure the deceased wife's family would like some time alone with the mongrel...

I wonder what your attitude would be if your close family were affected by such a crime??? but I feel the more we hear your opinion the more we
realise you are probably no more than a troll/sock puppet... tootle pip! :trollz:
can you please take your rivalry elsewhere??? or just get a room and fuck already
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic