Kids Try to Save Their Murdered Mom from Jealous Dad

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
BillDoe
BANNED
United States of America

Re: Kids Try to Save Their Murdered Mom from Jealous Dad

Post by BillDoe »

Kow4me1 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:46 pm
Grand Barong wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:41 pm
FOJ wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:59 pm
Grand Barong wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:35 pm

Civilised people don't murder their wife in front of their own children...
Very true, and if h did that the punishment should be a lengthy incarceration or the death penalty carried out by the state, right?
Yes his sentence be it 20 years or life or whatever shall be handed down by the state.
But I wouldn't lose any sleep at night if I found out he had received a bit of jail yard justice by other prisoners :voilent1: or if he had his head caved in.
l'm sure the deceased wife's family would like some time alone with the mongrel...

I wonder what your attitude would be if your close family were affected by such a crime??? but I feel the more we hear your opinion the more we
realise you are probably no more than a troll/sock puppet... tootle pip! :trollz:
can you please take your rivalry elsewhere??? or just get a room and fuck already
Real question, are you just schizoposting jenny? Making new accounts constantly has to get boring right?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic