Lost Dog TTP Area

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
SwiftAsTHOT
Expatriate

Lost Dog TTP Area

Post by SwiftAsTHOT »

ImageImage

Friend of mine lost their dog in Tuol Tompoung after it ran out of their complex at 2am last night. Please keep an eye out.

"LAST SEEN ON 430 about 1-2am. Very friendly and affectionate. Responds to the name OTRES. No collar. Has pointy dobby like ears and a heart shaped birthmark on her paw. Please help us find her. "

mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Re: Lost Dog TTP Area

Post by mannanman »

It’s like Kampot but not.
People of the world, spice up your life.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

Friend of mine lost their dog in Tuol Tompoung after it ran out of their complex at 2am last night. Please keep an eye out.

"LAST SEEN ON 430 about 1-2am. Very friendly and affectionate. Responds to the name OTRES. No collar. Has pointy dobby like ears and a heart shaped birthmark on her paw. Please help us find her.

Think she's been found.. Check Street 41
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Another stolen dog story:
A Khmer guy in Sihanoukville had his pedigree dog snatched and it was recovered by police. The dog owner probably offered a generous reward to the local cops. That might be the way to go.
Thank you to the police for helping to find my stolen puppy and thank you to everyone in facebook who help share. Now Teddy is back home.
'Teddy' was snatched by these two thieves on 5 July, and the owner got his dog back the next day. Well done the police.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »

Has the dog been found? I'll keep my eyes open.

In the meantime, I'll keep hoping, dogs in this town get a genetic mutation that makes the meat toxic for humans.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

ofparadise wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:34 am Has the dog been found? I'll keep my eyes open.

In the meantime, I'll keep hoping, dogs in this town get a genetic mutation that makes the meat toxic for humans.
Yes, let us know if she's found. A lost dog takes on a whole new meaning in Cambodia, alas.
SwiftAsTHOT
Expatriate

Post by SwiftAsTHOT »

Unfortunately Otres has still not been found, very much appreciate the interest in finding her

Here is a link to Lira's post, I'm sure when she finds her she will update everyone immediately
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

SwiftAsTHOT wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:08 am Unfortunately Otres has still not been found, very much appreciate the interest in finding her

I hope so... I haven't been able to sleep since I heard about it..
Ano63
Expatriate
Poland

Post by Ano63 »

Hope She will find :)
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »

Seems the cutie was found a few days back. Saw it on FB. Hopefully, now she learns not to run away from her owners. Glad it all worked out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic