'Danny' Causes Mayhem in Kampot, Threatens to Kill Woman

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
SwiftAsTHOT
Expatriate

Re: 'Danny' Causes Mayhem in Kampot, Threatens to Kill Woman

Post by SwiftAsTHOT »

ItWasntMe wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:53 am Jenny, Jenny, you have a lot to learn about creating different personas. To be honest your attempts make me giggle. Go have some sleep.

On topic, did see this fella yesterday, did not seem quite right in his mind. He was telling the locals that they did not complete their military service and soon the military would come to get them.

Was good entertainment until i finished my beer and looked for less insane grounds.
I'm actually intrigued by how delusional the main posters here seem to be............ I honestly don't think a single one of the posters here are or would be females apart from Roz and Violet and it seems to require being a certain type of man even to be compelled to spend any substantial amount of time here

Not sure how long I'll last but it is a bit interesting to see the apparent projection involved in hyper-delusional people commenting on perceived delusions in others

ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

SwiftAsTHOT wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:59 am
ItWasntMe wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:53 am Jenny, Jenny, you have a lot to learn about creating different personas.
I'm actually intrigued by how delusional the main posters here seem to be...........
You're off topic and about as interesting as water vaporizing in the sun.

So anybody know anything else about Daniel (Danny) or this going to turn into another Alice in wonderland kind of thread? 😅
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
SwiftAsTHOT
Expatriate

Post by SwiftAsTHOT »

ItWasntMe wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:04 pm
ItWasntMe wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:53 am Jenny, Jenny, you have a lot to learn about creating different personas.
I'm actually intrigued by how delusional the main posters here seem to be...........

So anybody know anything else about Daniel (Danny) or this going to turn into another Alice in wonderland kind of thread? 😅
"Now is not the time to discuss", another thought terminating cliche the main posters who seem to have any aversion to anything intellectually above their weight class always fall back on

I think I've got it now. Posters here seem to keep up this trolly tone, make comments that end up revealing their stupidity, then if and when they make themselves look like the nitwit they are they revert back to the troll shit to make it look like it was all just a wind-up. You couldn't be more transparent. Unfortunately this is quite tedious for people closer to the "normal" and "reasonable" plots on the spectrum so I'll leave you to it :wave:
Last edited by SwiftAsTHOT on Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

SwiftAsTHOT wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:51 pm

"Now is not the time to discuss", another thought terminating cliche the main posters who seem to have any aversion to anything intellectually above their weight class

I think I've got it now. Posters here seem to keep up this trolly tone, make comments that end up revealing their stupidity, then if and when they make themselves look like the nitwit they are they revert back to the troll shit to make it look like it was all just a wind-up. You couldn't be more transparent. Unfortunately this is quite tedious for people closer to the "normal" and "reasonable" plots on the spectrum so I'll leave you to it :wave:
Does that include all your accounts or just this one?
SwiftAsTHOT
Expatriate

Post by SwiftAsTHOT »

ItWasntMe wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:53 pm

"Now is not the time to discuss", another thought terminating cliche the main posters who seem to have any aversion to anything intellectually above their weight class

Jesus. My God.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

As I said, you make me giggle, please go on.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

SwiftAsTHOT wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:54 pm

Jesus. My God.
BLOCK 172! :popcorn:
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

I've seen this fellow in Kampot

I'm surprised anyone would give credit to such an obvious bum/crackhead or even let him hang around for a bit
SwiftAsTHOT
Expatriate

Post by SwiftAsTHOT »

Grand Barong wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:39 pm
SwiftAsTHOT wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:54 pm

Jesus. My God.
BLOCK 172! :popcorn:
As far as I know the girl you're constantly referring to, dead or alive, ate breakfast at Golden Home almost every day and often brought along a black cat, lived at the bougie "Artist" residence place on 178 for about a month, the Indian restaurant for another, and hasn't been seen around the area in several months. Since the beginning of this year. So the only thing I can fathom is that the people who seem to obsess about street 172 on here are doing it because they're likely regulars on 51 and 136/130
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Jenny oh Jenny. A new account portraying some random bloke in "England" 😅

And happen to both know a lot about you and support your cause.

*giggles*
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic