Sex on a train

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Phnom Penh Pal
BANNED
Cambodia

Sex on a train

Post by Phnom Penh Pal »

I had a 10am train to Vienna. I sat alone in my carriage and looked out of the window. Then I saw two girls run for the train. As luck would have it they both chose my carriage to sit in. I smiled as they sat down all flustered and red faced. They spoke in their native German at first, except they weren't German, or Swiss, or Austrian. That intrigued me. It turns out they were from a province in mountainous northern Italy quite close to the Austrian border which spoke German primarily. This was because for many generations that part of Italy was part of the Austro-Hungarian empire and only became modern day Italy after WWII.

They were both about 20. I was only 27 at the time. They had several backpacks and I surmised that they had been traveling for a long time. They had those Euro train cards and limited funds. Sleeping rough in public parks and washing in public toilets was their main tactic to save money. The travel cards were purchased before they left home and enabled perhaps a twelve month period of travel and a dozen or more countries to travel between. The conversation quickly turned to comedy or childish humour depending on your opinion. They named their backpacks bitch, whore and other amusing obscenities. We told stories and laughed.

One girl offered me a cigarette and I refused, telling her I didn't smoke. The two Italians went to the toilet together to smoke. About an hour later they went again for cigarettes and returned in the same flirtatious state. Shortly afterwards the pretty blonde asked if I wanted to join her for a cigarette. I was about to remind her that I didn't smoke, but when I saw her wry smile I accepted.

I know what you're thinking. It was a ploy for the second girl to go through my bags whilst I was gone. I took the risk and was very glad I did. On the whole though it's quite difficult to get your leg over in Europe compared to in SE Asia and even more difficult in a 2 by 2 foot toilet. I had never been to Asia at that point, but being the young handsome white guy I found many white hunters when I finally got to travel there 🐇🐇 🦌 🦌.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Sex on a train

Post by xandreu »

I'm not sure I followed it properly. So what cigarettes did they smoke?
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

xandreu wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:50 pm I'm not sure I followed it properly. So what cigarettes did they smoke?
Rohypnol cigarettes by the sounds of it. 8)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Isn’t anybody here feeling a little “ deja vu “ with this OP dude yet ?
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Is this a cut 'n' paste job from some sleazy book about casual sexual encounters on public transport?

Fantasist.
Kow4me1
BANNED
United States of America

Post by Kow4me1 »

What is this crap?
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

pissontheroof wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:30 am Isn’t anybody here feeling a little “ deja vu “ with this OP dude yet ?
Yea, hes posted all these stories elsewhere previously, I've read them all before but I cannot for the life of me remember where...maybe as comments in other threads, or on the other forum :unknown:
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Tales of the Foreign Legion
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic