Expat in Phnom Penh Needs Blood After Accident

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Expat in Phnom Penh Needs Blood After Accident

Post by cautious colin »

SwiftAsTHOT wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:05 am
HarryBF111 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:46 pm
drozd wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:18 pm "cuts on both buttocks"... Anyhow R.I.P.

Strange story. On FB people said he had been fighting on 172. Was it the drugs or the bleeding buttocks or the internal wounds from a possible beating that got him?
Maybe he outlived his usefulness

Wow, people still buy phone topups
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

mannanman wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:14 am
Grand Barong wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:07 pm
John Bingham wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:46 pm Broken porcelain is fucking sharp.
Spark plug ceramic shards are super sharp.. Ninja rocks :assasin:
Hard not not sharp.

Hard and Sharp, needs both qualities to effectively break glass... :BangHead:

Spark plugs are made of aluminum oxide ceramic, which is exceptionally hard. The impact of the shard against the glass creates a tiny structural failing, which rapidly spreads the tension through the rest of the screen, causing it to break. Although effective, spark plug fragments will not work all the time. Spark plug fragments may not break glass if they are not sharp enough or thrown with too little force. Spark plug porcelain shards are also less effective on windshields because these come with a special laminate feature that reinforces their resistance to impact.
SwiftAsTHOT
Expatriate

Post by SwiftAsTHOT »

ImageImage

He's right. It doesn't sound like David at all. It sounds more like Louis' ex Davy who incidentally was who David had been spending most of his time with. Last I heard (before the postings) they were staying at the Indian Spicy until they were kicked out for fighting. Davy talks more about "bad girl" who "shit lie" more than any geezer I know.

Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

SwiftAsTHOT wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:52 pm ImageImage

He's right. It doesn't sound like David at all. It sounds more like Louis' ex Davy who incidentally was who David had been spending most of his time with. Last I heard (before the postings) they were staying at the Indian Spicy until they were kicked out for fighting. Davy talks more about "bad girl" who "shit lie" more than any geezer I know.

Shit, i know Avy, she used to work at madam butterfly on 136 in 2018. I actually bar fined her once, always seemed a good laugh but would get wound up easily. She always claimed she was half thai/cambodian. Was a decent ride, but hassled me non stop after i never went with her again. I refused to buy her a drink once, she threatened to have me beaten up. I havent seen her since maybe march 2019.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

What a nest of sleaze and swamp life, none of it makes any sense. If you could write a coherent story it might have some entertainment value but as it goes it's just disjointed garbage, nobody is taking it seriously. Get a fucking grip you pathetic meth head losers.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Pizzalover
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pizzalover »

if the bathroom had a low ceiling, a person might have used it for hiding stuff. Reaching up while standing on the toilet can go wrong. I had one such case in an apartment building in Bangkok where I had lived a long time ago.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic