Expat in Phnom Penh Needs Blood After Accident

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Expat in Phnom Penh Needs Blood After Accident

Post by Doc67 »

Stiliko wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:00 am I’m completely at sea on this one (distressingly a more
common state of affairs lately)

So is this Nisbet the same guy as Hisham Mohamed Sayed Mohamed Elwardani? From the other thread?

Can someone piece together a somewhat plausible narrative out of this rats nest?
What makes you think that?
Stiliko
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Stiliko »

Doc67 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:04 am
Stiliko wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:00 am I’m completely at sea on this one (distressingly a more

So is this Nisbet the same guy as Hisham Mohamed Sayed Mohamed Elwardani? From the other thread?

Can someone piece together a somewhat plausible narrative out of this rats nest?
This:
It all comes back to Jenny and street 172, strangely enough : general-chatter/woman-accuses-egyptian- ... 44985.html
she was quite pretty and looked older
she knew only what had been told her
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Stiliko wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:20 am
Doc67 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:04 am

This:
It all comes back to Jenny and street 172, strangely enough : general-chatter/woman-accuses-egyptian- ... 44985.html
Ahh got it. A rats nest indeed.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

David Nisbet was David Nisbet, I knew him. I did not know Hisham S M. Elwardani but they are not at all related. Unfortunately, threads here got "bombed" by sock puppets or just ill intentioned people that plant salacious crap or they pretend to be privy to the hideous drug addiction of the thread subject just to be get mean and nasty and get the ire up of some posters. The whole thread gets dominated by the flames of the gossip and no one knows what is going on. It's understandable these stories get confusing.
Jenny Cabal (from the Egyptian accused organized violent crime thread) seemed to just know David Nesbit from that one occasion where she is texting about him as the one who stole money out of her hands.
I had not seen David in months but it does appear he was overwhelmed by a chronic mental condition and it seems he treated that condition with substances and was overtaken by those substances also. I have no details about any fighting that may have occurred for him to lose so much blood but at this point that story is set in stone and we won't know what happened by any conventional means at least.
BillDoe
BANNED
United States of America

Post by BillDoe »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:23 pm After my release from my last quarantine (just after the zones were lifted) I went for a wander around the city, just walking the streets to see what places had survived and which hadn't, and just to get a general vibe of what was happening...172 was like a scene out of the Walking Dead, fuck all was open, but there were was an unusually high number of filthy, skeletor looking junkies (foreigners & locals) just wandering around asking for spare change...and to be honest it was probably the only time I have ever felt semi-unsafe walking around PP, and this was in the middle of the day!

Back on topic...I saw the brother posted a comment on FB that David has passed away already, but can't find it now, will have another look.
Even sitting in Sundance (great place, no shame to them) you'll get the junkie foreigners trying to ask for change, it's gotten bad.
Oumedc
Expatriate

Post by Oumedc »

bossho wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:56 am

David Nisbet was David Nisbet, I knew him. I did not know Hisham S M. Elwardani but they are not at all related. Unfortunately, threads here got "bombed" by sock puppets or just ill intentioned people that plant salacious crap or they pretend to be privy to the hideous drug addiction of the thread subject just to be get mean and nasty and get the ire up of some posters. The whole thread gets dominated by the flames of the gossip and no one knows what is going on. It's understandable these stories get confusing.
Jenny Cabal (from the Egyptian accused organized violent crime thread) seemed to just know David Nesbit from that one occasion where she is texting about him as the one who stole money out of her hands.
I had not seen David in months but it does appear he was overwhelmed by a chronic mental condition and it seems he treated that condition with substances and was overtaken by those substances also. I have no details about any fighting that may have occurred for him to lose so much blood but at this point that story is set in stone and we won't know what happened by any conventional means at least.
Very well put.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Ran into the deceased once, not shocked to hear of his demise now tbh

Don't smoke the ice, that's bad shit
drozd
Expatriate
Mexico

Post by drozd »

"cuts on both buttocks"... Anyhow R.I.P.

[mod edit: you know why]
Last edited by drozd on Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Did he squat on the toilet and wreck himself?

If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
HarryBF111
Tourist

Post by HarryBF111 »

drozd wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:18 pm "cuts on both buttocks"... Anyhow R.I.P.

Strange story. On FB people said he had been fighting on 172. Was it the drugs or the bleeding buttocks or the internal wounds from a possible beating that got him?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic