Detective agency for sale

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Detective agency for sale

Post by Brody »

$51.50
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

$52 ?

Sheepdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Sheepdog »

Eye spy with my little Jap'$ hi something beginning with.. 3.14
nerdlinger
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by nerdlinger »

Kammekor wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:52 pm
mannanman wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:35 pm It’s a website domain, not a detective agency, that’s for sale, just to be clear.
By default, Google uses personalized search results. What Google shows you as number one might be different from what others see. When I look for 'private investigations Cambodia' you're not number one but number four. Still good, but not number one.
I just tried it (uk), it wasn’t even on the front page in the “location” section, and came after Crest Hawk in the regular websites section. And even that is for the search string Mark1 wanted us to use. Sorry mate, that is not a $3500 domain.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Mark1 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:47 pm Having the borders closed due to Covid has killed most of the client base for this type of service, but I am not basing my valuation on historical profits, I'm basing it on the client base today and what I think it is worth today.
Quit your bullshit. You can't run the business because you are a dodgy criminal who has already been deported from Cambodia. Your web site domain is worth fuck all, get lost unless you want me to post what you were really doing here. 8)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Doc67 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:15 am What does it take to get such a high ranking anyway? Does it cost much, do you have to pay Google? Does it need constant techy support to maintain it?

It's such a niche business I don't think getting a high ranking is any great achievement.

If I set up a business to give pedicures to water buffalos, I suspect the lack of competition would put me in the #1 spot by default.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Disclaimer:
I know jack shit about matters techy, so don't rely on anything I have to say about it.
It's a niche market, so high rankings are relatively easy to achieve. Try to get a number one or two position in Phnom Penh selling phones. Different league.
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:42 pm
Mark1 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:47 pm Having the borders closed due to Covid has killed most of the client base for this type of service, but I am not basing my valuation on historical profits, I'm basing it on the client base today and what I think it is worth today.
Quit your bullshit. You can't run the business because you are a dodgy criminal who has already been deported from Cambodia. Your web site domain is worth fuck all, get lost unless you want me to post what you were really doing here. 8)
Earlier he said he’s got very few clients in Cambodia, assuming they are overseas trying to spy on locals, so a closed border has no effect.
People of the world, spice up your life.
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

Mark1 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:02 pm I don't want to get into arguments on this forum with people that have no interest in buying it. If anyone is seriously interested then drop me an e-mail, otherwise keep the funny comments coming but I won't be reading them.
You not reading them is not the point. Potential buyers will read them and be better informed. That's the point.
BillDoe
BANNED
United States of America

Post by BillDoe »

I'll give you six slabs of ganzberg and a slab of that soya black bean shit, I'm open to more or less ganzberg
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:42 pm
You say either too much or not enough.
What is restraining you to tell what you know about a dodgy deported criminal trying to scam 3500 $ for a useless website ?
Locked Previous topicNext topic