Detective agency for sale

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Detective agency for sale

Post by GMJS-CEO »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:28 pm
Mark1 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:02 pm I don't want to get into arguments on this forum with people that have no interest in buying it. If anyone is seriously interested then drop me an e-mail, otherwise keep the funny comments coming but I won't be reading them.
I don't want to get into any arguments either. I wasn't trying to put you down or be funny, I just can't understand what this business actually constitutes. Is it some sort of service for a certain type of tourist and distant lovers that snoops on women to make sure they are being faithful? 8)

https://cambodiapi.com/

That’s listed first in their services. They also have foreign men investigations, for the woman that thinks her hubby is messing around when he visits Cambodia https://cambodiapi.com/foreign-men-investigations
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Does that include the Ferrari 308 GTS Quattrovalvole?
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

IraHayes wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:26 pm Does that include the Ferrari 308 GTS Quattrovalvole?
Mmh....maybe not ?
ImageImage
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:50 pm
John Bingham wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:28 pm
Mark1 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:02 pm I don't want to get into arguments on this forum with people that have no interest in buying it. If anyone is seriously interested then drop me an e-mail, otherwise keep the funny comments coming but I won't be reading them.
I don't want to get into any arguments either. I wasn't trying to put you down or be funny, I just can't understand what this business actually constitutes. Is it some sort of service for a certain type of tourist and distant lovers that snoops on women to make sure they are being faithful? 8)

https://cambodiapi.com/

That’s listed first in their services. They also have foreign men investigations, for the woman that thinks her hubby is messing around when he visits Cambodia https://cambodiapi.com/foreign-men-investigations

That's just weird. I heard that the guy who owned this crock of shit was deported years ago anyway. Caveat emptor. 8)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

Maybe get a private dick to investigate.
People of the world, spice up your life.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

I'm ready for a career change.

TheImplication
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by TheImplication »

If I were you I would reach out to the other PIs in Google search and see if they want to buy the domain and either use it or redirect it to theirs.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

What does it take to get such a high ranking anyway? Does it cost much, do you have to pay Google? Does it need constant techy support to maintain it?

It's such a niche business I don't think getting a high ranking is any great achievement.

If I set up a business to give pedicures to water buffalos, I suspect the lack of competition would put me in the #1 spot by default.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Disclaimer:
I know jack shit about matters techy, so don't rely on anything I have to say about it.
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

It probably is top for that particular phrase but if you swap words around or leave “in” out it isn’t.

Crest hawk is always top three.
People of the world, spice up your life.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

As nobody has made the OP an offer yet, I'm starting it off with $50.
Locked Previous topicNext topic