Belgian Man Charged with Child Sex Trafficking 4 Girls in Siem Reap

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
padraigh
BANNED
Ireland

Re: Belgian Man Charged with Child Sex Trafficking 4 Girls in Siem Reap

Post by padraigh »

nemo wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:42 pm
Haa, haa, cheers my friend. Better late than never.
Better never, I doubt he is your friend.
Now fuck off and die.
You do the same, devil. Surely you wont be alone. Plenty lowlives I have seen in less time it takes you to piss. Skunk.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

I'm getting tired of your nonsense Paddy.

You defend pedos, you want to release criminals/lawbreakers. You smell familiar.

I think we might have to let you go. Surely there are bridges all around the world where you live beneath quite happily.
padraigh
BANNED
Ireland

Post by padraigh »

Username Taken wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:03 pm I'm getting tired of your nonsense Paddy.

You defend pedos, you want to release criminals/lawbreakers. You smell familiar.

I think we might have to let you go. Surely there are bridges all around the world where you live beneath quite happily.

Hi, I was in the process of contacting one of you moderators. It is best I left. Please kindly delete my username and all posts, if possible . This is my last post. God bless
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

OK. Perma-banned, just in case you changed your mind.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

padraigh wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:06 pm
Username Taken wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:03 pm I'm getting tired of your nonsense Paddy.

Hi, I was in the process of contacting one of you moderators. It is best I left. Please kindly delete my username and all posts, if possible . This is my last post. God bless.
You post in support of suspected pedos that you don't know (supposedly), and then you want to retract your posts, and then you wonder why this is perceived as weird. :bad: Creepy posts get byebye.
It's not ok to say that little girls are to blame when they claim that they are assaulted. It's just not. :dm:
The Judge
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by The Judge »

It sounds like this wasn't a 1-time faux paux. money, phones, trips to his home and Kulen Mountain.... If true, blame lies firstly on the perpetrator, followed closely by the girls' parents.

It seems the Khmer parents often don't care much about their kids, certainly in this story, for letting the situation develop over several encounters, build profit, and only AFTER getting enough money and valuables do they decide to go to the police to pimp their children.

To those who will say that the parents may not have known, I highly doubt that. I've never understood how pedos get away with that crap here. Everywhere I go, Khmer are always looking at me, what I have in bags I might be carrying. They're incredibly nosy and I'm sure they'd quickly find a way to find out who the parents were, if not known already, and inform them, UNLESS they were paid a tidy sum to not see anything. And I think most Khmer would take the hush money and then tell the parents anyways, even if the girls hadn't told them.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

The girl's likely came from some impoverished and vulnerable family with some serious problems. Of course parents should be more protective but we don't know the circumstances. So far the family and the children have been blamed in this thread, it's rather telling when no sympathy has been shown for the victims, just the alleged perpetrator. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
The Judge
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by The Judge »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:27 pm The girl's likely came from some impoverished and vulnerable family with some serious problems. Of course parents should be more protective but we don't know the circumstances. So far the family and the children have been blamed in this thread, it's rather telling when no sympathy has been shown for the victims, just the alleged perpetrator. :?
I said the perp is the first to blame.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

The Judge wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:05 pm It sounds like this wasn't a 1-time faux paux.
--> faux-pas (wrong-step i guess)

Un faux-pas
Des faux-pas

Just what the troll did before being perma-banned.

"He made multiple faux-pas while typing his trollish diarrhea dance on the forum" for example.

You're welcome. Not an easy language, mine ^^.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Great job. What a nasty pedophile apologizing troll this was.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic