Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

A female expat has accused an Egyptian expat, Hisham Mohamed Sayed Mohamed Elwardani, of killing her friend and also attempting to kill her.

Hisham Mohamed Sayed Mohamed Elwardani was previously accused of stealing a motorbike in Cambodia as well.

Here are pictures of him and her injuries:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

'This sack of shit career scammer murdered my best friend and tried to/continues to try to kill me. Hisham Mohamed Sayed Mohamed Elwardani. The biggest mistake of my life was thinking he was harmless when he aggressively pursued me after meeting him at 2 hostels I worked at. The photos from Tinder were sent to me. This mfer has paid people to stalk me for several months and is now desperate to pay whoever is desperate enough to kill me for what I imagine can only be small money.

My family and friends already know all about what's going on and names of all involved. He has already fled to Egypt but continues to try to fuck w me, pay people to stalk and harass me, and had some scumbags try to kill me less than a week ago. The first attempt on my life was on January 25, his birthday, which I survived by some grace. My face was split open badly and needed stitches in my forehead which I still have the scar from. The injury was bad and I was minutes away from bleeding out on the floor. Before this he had been violent twice, giving me a black eye on both occasions and nearly breaking my arm on the second, he only stopped when I lost control of my bowels in my skirt. I tried to leave him but every time he would stalk me, beg for me back while blaming me.. I was afraid to be in the country by myself (I am still waiting for my family to join me here). I would stay inside my hotel for days only to walk outside and 10 seconds later see him drive by on motorbike. He finally left me alone when he found some old lady to live off of but apparently this wasn't enough to continue plotting revenge on me. I had no idea that he continued to pay people to stalk me, befriend me even. People I thought were my friends turned out to be bottomfeeders he had bribed to do so.

Any and all information anyone has on this scumbag and his actual activities in Cambodia, because he is not an import/export businessman like he claims, greatly appreciated. He has spent the past several months stalking me.

This delusional, entitled sociopath belongs behind bars. He has killed at least one person and attempted, CONTINUES to attempt to kill me, I seriously doubt this is the first time he has done these things. He will not stop until I am dead or out of Cambodia, my family's country, and has told me as much. I know he plans to return to Cambodia. Supposedly he even has a wife and 2 kids in China that he came here with that he lied about for a year until 'coming clean' when people kept telling me they had known this, but he is such a pathologically lying nutjob who knows what is true. Any information leading to the arrest of this sociopath or any of the bottomfeeders he's paid off to execute this shit will be rewarded.'

Here is a link to her original post, where you can also hear the audio messages she says he sent her:

And here are the threatening audio files that were sent to her:

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by ItWasntMe »

No money for motorbike rental but plenty money to employ an entire social circle around this woman he is attempting to kill over and over.

Seems a little crazy.

Any links to the news mentioning her best friend being killed? Who was she? Where did it happen?

And why is he so angry he will hire an entire army to repeatedly fail at killing this tiny person?

I sense there is more than one interesting individual involved in this story.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by Jerry Atrick »

That story is hysterical. He's driving past every ten seconds, he is in Egypt, he has contract killers after her. She can't leave her hotel because of the sheer numbers of people shadowing her?

Meth
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Yeah, something seems amiss. Hard to explain those voice messages though.

Looks like he stole a bike and 1 or 2 middle names as well.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
BillDoe
BANNED
United States of America

Post by BillDoe »

Jennifer actually does meth like another poster has said

Her claims to "work" in hostels is just her saying she turns tricks, she's not actually in pp anymore but Malaysia. As stated on her profile she is a "vile maniac" so I'd steer clear of her when she shows back up.
ersultanovaa
Tourist
Kazakhstan

Post by ersultanovaa »

I always read this site and never had any need or desire to comment but I remember this strange American girl! It seems she has 9 lives. The first time was at Billabong Hotel in 2019. She was traveling with an Iranian girl named Masih. Very sharp, very charming pretty girls. They were being blackmailed by an Australian man, I won’t say the name because I don’t want to cause either any more trouble, but I searched his name and he has been on this site before. The man was threatening to somehow frame some of their political activities or activism as something sinister. Equally backwards and absurd but anyone aware of the situtation in Iran can see how this would be distressing for Masih. The situation was somehow resolved, some organization had intervened. I don’t know why these girls seem to attract so much ire. I witnessed this phenomenon at the hotel. They went out of their way often to be kind and never made any problems with anybody, usually on the computer in the cafe. But people were hostile to them. They were very clever and funny when they would talk back. These girls were very smart. The both were quite outspoken and would at times make bizarre comments and you could not tell if they were serious or joking :lol: . They liked to play games :2girlsit8: Masih was vivacious with bright eyes :OD: and spoke at length very eloquently about politics and human rights and the girl being slandered here Jenny was very cute :bigeyes: childlike physically and at times in personality with the games - very cerebral and knew a lot about an author from my country called Nurpeisov. They seemed to have little money between them because they moved to a cheaper place near 172 but they would come back almost every day to use the pool. I think they ended up going to Thailand. The American girl Jenny did come back to Cambodia and worked at Billabong and I think another place later. The person who wrote the comment acting like he knows her very clearly does not. Very strange to pretend to know a person. Anyone who has met either of these girls - even their enemies - I think could not find it in themselves to say anything bad. They might be struck down by lightning :evil: I’ll never forget them because it’s very rare to find these days such compassion, spirit, intelligence - especially in tandem! It's saddening that this seems to inspire hatred. I’m very sad to read about what happened to Jenny but I think she is very strong and don’t doubt she will be ok. They told me many crazy stories that I began to think they were actors or fantasists but these girls were not the lying type. But they would make you feel sometimes like you are in a movie. Funny girls :lol:
theKid
Expatriate
Macau

Post by theKid »

ersultanovaa wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:33 am I always read this site and never had any need or desire to comment but I remember this strange American girl! It seems she has 9 lives. The first time was at Billabong Hotel in 2019. She was traveling with an Iranian girl named Masih. Very sharp, very charming pretty girls. They were being blackmailed by an Australian man, I won’t say the name because I don’t want to cause either any more trouble, but I searched his name and he has been on this site before. The man was threatening to somehow frame some of their political activities or activism as something sinister. Equally backwards and absurd but anyone aware of the situtation in Iran can see how this would be distressing for Masih. The situation was somehow resolved, some organization had intervened. I don’t know why these girls seem to attract so much ire. I witnessed this phenomenon at the hotel. They went out of their way often to be kind and never made any problems with anybody, usually on the computer in the cafe. But people were hostile to them. They were very clever and funny when they would talk back. These girls were very smart. The both were quite outspoken and would at times make bizarre comments and you could not tell if they were serious or joking :lol: . They liked to play games :2girlsit8: Masih was vivacious with bright eyes :OD: and spoke at length very eloquently about politics and human rights and the girl being slandered here Jenny was very cute :bigeyes: childlike physically and at times in personality with the games - very cerebral and knew a lot about an author from my country called Nurpeisov. They seemed to have little money between them because they moved to a cheaper place near 172 but they would come back almost every day to use the pool. I think they ended up going to Thailand. The American girl Jenny did come back to Cambodia and worked at Billabong and I think another place later. The person who wrote the comment acting like he knows her very clearly does not. Very strange to pretend to know a person. Anyone who has met either of these girls - even their enemies - I think could not find it in themselves to say anything bad. They might be struck down by lightning :evil: I’ll never forget them because it’s very rare to find these days such compassion, spirit, intelligence - especially in tandem! It's saddening that this seems to inspire hatred. I’m very sad to read about what happened to Jenny but I think she is very strong and don’t doubt she will be ok. They told me many crazy stories that I began to think they were actors or fantasists but these girls were not the lying type. But they would make you feel sometimes like you are in a movie. Funny girls :lol:
Agree, with that. Met Jenny once by chance. Cute as a button and a bit of an oddball, living the punk life. She was wearing DocM’s in that heat. Can easily see though that her unguarded nature and the drug use can lead to people taking advantage of her.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

^^
At Billabong!!!???

bright eyes
spoke at length very eloquently about politics and human rights
very cerebral and knew a lot about an author from my country called Nurpeisov.
compassion, spirit, intelligence
went out of their way often to be kind and never made any problems with anybody
not the lying type

Is this a wind-up?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:53 pm ^^
At Billabong!!!???
The first time was at Billabong Hotel in 2019. But people were hostile to them.
Sure, that's what happens when attractive young women stay in whore monger hotels.
Anyway, she should have known better than to date an Egyptian, those men are disgusting pigs. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:29 pm
SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:53 pm ^^
At Billabong!!!???
The first time was at Billabong Hotel in 2019. But people were hostile to them.
Sure, that's what happens when attractive young women stay in whore monger hotels.
Anyway, she should have known better than to date an Egyptian, those men are disgusting pigs. 8-)
An Egyptian was good enough for Diana :bigeyes:
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Locked Previous topicNext topic