Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by ofparadise »

dpv wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:16 pm
ofparadise wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:54 pm @dpv Why not remove her profile url as well. You can send it to an admin and they can validate it. She seems to have made her desire for privacy clear on multiple occasions.
Do people with a "desire for privacy" disseminate false information all over the internet about their supposed deaths and then create Facebook accounts where they make public posts including post photos of themselves along with frequent rambling, methy public accusations about other people?
So far, there has been no indication that she has. All this thread has seen is a bunch of people accused of being her, I'm guilty of that as well, and Jenny has been mia. Everything so far has been speculation and 3rd party stories. Either ways, it's harmful as these are real people with real lives. We could all do them a favour and butt out. If we could take a page out of a lovely song... "what started as a joke, got the whole world crying".

Move on... this freak show is getting stale.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by bossho »

Mods, @General Mackevili , hello!? I second the above comments - please explain to your readership why you would not want to remove profiles of people named by Jenny or whomever and how that is responsible ? I was concerned about the death threats but had no idea how to handle them but I did not intend to put up profiles here nor should anyone be allowed to place profiles here without significant cause and someone saying you did something bad is NOT sufficient and is aiding and abetting needless charactor assassination and its also defamation and that is illegal here and in extremely poor taste.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

^ I have an idea :idea:
Why don't you stop posting and feeding a thread that you say you want to stop ?
YOU are feeding this bossho.
So just stop it. Simple as. :facepalm:

I can't even be bothered reading all this shit and I suspect I'm not the only one.
dpv
Tourist
United States of America

Post by dpv »

ofparadise wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:27 pm
dpv wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:16 pm
Do people with a "desire for privacy" disseminate false information all over the internet about their supposed deaths and then create Facebook accounts where they make public posts including post photos of themselves along with frequent rambling, methy public accusations about other people?
So far, there has been no indication that she has.
Please just look at the Ananke Sindikat Facebook account.

That's her, posting photos of herself, and posting in the same way she did before her death was reported.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

the others i m concerned of because they are innoncent from what we know, jenny started a lot of shit and she is fair game and people should keep track of her seeing that she has made some pretty twisted murder threats and claims to have experience killing someone
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

There's so much fucktardery in this topic that we're just going to lock it, as I don't think anyone can make heads or tails of any of it. We'll unlock it if anything actually newsworthy happens, but that's doubtful, as you have to be standing on your head with your eyes crossed to make sense of anything on here. %)
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Can I just mention before this thread is closed that I would be totally into this chick if she was down to chill. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Trouble in Paradise

Post by angsta »

Hang on, I recognize her from somewhere.

AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
DankSinatra
BANNED
New Zealand

Re: Trouble in Paradise

Post by DankSinatra »

Went out looking for BBC...Nearly came home with BBEYE.
angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Re: Trouble in Paradise

Post by angsta »

#TeamJenny

no?
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Locked Previous topicNext topic