Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by ofparadise »

bossho wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:31 pm
angsta wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:31 pm
Dhsphp wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:38 am Image

The post seems to have been deleted
So Bossho is posting on Facebook as Immanuel Joshua now?

Interesting.
No, homey, but I m pretty sure I've met that guy - he goes by Spike, he's Malay from Sing ah poor.
I thought that too, but the avatar photo in the screenshot does not match Spike's profile.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by bossho »

Joshua Immanuel is Spike, not a doubt in my pretty little head, f'n with you guys is not fair at all, it's too much like shootin' fish in a barrel or, even better, gettin' a golden retriever to fetch.

Now fetch doggies!

Bring master home that ball i chucked into the woods whilst i sit up on the porch drinkin' and whistlin'.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

I love it when you talk dirty!
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

:stir: :love10: :love10: :love10: :sign17: :smileinbox: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: why dont you big fellers come on down to hook up right now - i m down on St 130 and St. 13 and I'm feeling like a raunchy ho fo sho. get with me for specifics or shoot a girl a wing outta respect in advance..? oh, yeah, don't mind my disguise as flabby bellied, hairy 220 pound man trying to be break the 5 ft 8 barrier, after a nice wing transfer i ll show you more woman than you might be ready for..... :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :booty: :booty:
dpv
Tourist
United States of America

Post by dpv »

52 pages of nonsense. She is alive and posting on facebook as "Ananke Sindikat"

Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

She's literally bossho

I don't understand the spastic ramblings but good job Jenny
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

@Darkcel, I'll probably get blocked before I can hear these "ramblings" as you call them but I want to thank you for the small indulgence I have had here. I will double dip, on you, cuz, you are a really special fella wth Starfucker written all over your sappy, pedestrian face. I'm gonna go with it and just give in to your influence, you're right man, I am Dead Jenny, and I will be your secret girl forever and we will waltz and jig the nights together hon, me n you....

kiss kiss, until we meet....
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

A beautiful and intelligent woman with a mangled head.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

Are you flirting with me too JB? Oh, my! Mr. John Bingham in my net!!, one catch that would never get thrown outta my dinghy....mmmhhh, hunka hunka man, you.

The sound of post menopausal African American women watching Magnum P. I. re runs in swim trunks and enjoying snacks.

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I certainly am not, did you miss the part about mangled heads? Not a fan of them.

BTW did you just inadvertently admit to being Jenny?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Locked Previous topicNext topic