Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by John Bingham »

C0NTRAPASSO wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:59 pm
BillDoe wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:39 pm
C0NTRAPASSO wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:48 am
BillDoe wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:02 am Soooo bossho hates Jenny and wants her dead and contrapasso is the scorned ex lover who she never loved? Am I reading all this right?
So who exactly are you to her? Where/how did you meet? Because to me it seems like you went out of your way to be vague and still managed to make it obvious to people who know her that you don't- with literally every single detail you provided. I won't elaborate on why because I owe her zero favors but it looks like you crudely cherrypicked some random shit after a cursory probe of her Facebook page. So I'd love to hear your response to this and the assertion that she's in Malaysia. And to people acting like I'm some stalker- I know exactly where she is and it seems like the people in here who have nothing to do with her are the ones with a strange vested interest in figuring out her location. I'm not her biggest fan right now but I wish her no harm, sincerely.
I guess you are the scorned ex lover!! I knew it!!
So you don't actually know her and from your posts it's obvious have never even met her. I think you and a lot of the posters here sit behind a screen and make up a bunch of delusional bullshit and assume that everyone else must be doing the same. Say whatever you want but damn, I hope if I die under suspicious circumstances someone cares enough to risk their safety, reputation, and deal with a torrent of abuse from a bunch of bitter misogynistic mental midgets with zero interest in the truth and who clearly have serious issues with basic comprehension let alone "critical thinking", as someone brought up in their own contrary context. As much as you all revert to the same tired insults about purported drug use and psychological health this girl could run circles around you mentally.

I cringe with embarrassment and some other uneasy feeling when I get the notifications of people "liking" posts I made that had some misplaced cavil against Jenny and then watch as the He-Man Woman Hating Club cherrypicked and gave credibility to all the trivial negative shit and plopping it into their largely unchanged universe of bullshit. Not making excuses because I really don't care how I look but at least my frustration was coming from real personal experience and not just a knee-jerk reaction to gunning down whatever woman crosses my path that made me feel something I didn't want to. I thought the desperate sociopathic freaks involved in these insane plots were the worst of the worst until I came here.

With all your super funny jokes that in no way acknowledge any of the facts that you demanded so early on that were pretty clearly presented, I still haven't seen anyone explain the 20 or so stitches in her face that has left her forehead pretty disturbingly scarred, the 2 attacks after, the machete shit, etc. I saw the horrific stitch up myself and physically recoiled when she showed me under the bandage but I guess these were all "hallucinations".

There's no doubt in my mind that at this point none of you actually believe that this shit is merely the delusions of a drug-addled, "disturbed" individual that you've invented because, as you yourselves are all clearly the delusional and deficient individuals, it fits the narrative of a world you'd prefer to live in. I'm out but @ me if you want cause I know you all prefer to pop off when you feel safe enough to circumvent looking like the weirdo dorks you are.
I believe it was you who first posted images suggesting that she was a call-girl in Bangkok? What are you getting so defensive about when you did the worst character assassination possible already?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by angsta »

C0NTRAPASSO wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:59 pm
BillDoe wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:39 pm
C0NTRAPASSO wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:48 am
BillDoe wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:02 am Soooo bossho hates Jenny and wants her dead and contrapasso is the scorned ex lover who she never loved? Am I reading all this right?
So who exactly are you to her? Where/how did you meet? Because to me it seems like you went out of your way to be vague and still managed to make it obvious to people who know her that you don't- with literally every single detail you provided. I won't elaborate on why because I owe her zero favors but it looks like you crudely cherrypicked some random shit after a cursory probe of her Facebook page. So I'd love to hear your response to this and the assertion that she's in Malaysia. And to people acting like I'm some stalker- I know exactly where she is and it seems like the people in here who have nothing to do with her are the ones with a strange vested interest in figuring out her location. I'm not her biggest fan right now but I wish her no harm, sincerely.
I guess you are the scorned ex lover!! I knew it!!
So you don't actually know her and from your posts it's obvious have never even met her. I think you and a lot of the posters here sit behind a screen and make up a bunch of delusional bullshit and assume that everyone else must be doing the same. Say whatever you want but damn, I hope if I die under suspicious circumstances someone cares enough to risk their safety, reputation, and deal with a torrent of abuse from a bunch of bitter misogynistic mental midgets with zero interest in the truth and who clearly have serious issues with basic comprehension let alone "critical thinking", as someone brought up in their own contrary context. As much as you all revert to the same tired insults about purported drug use and psychological health this girl could run circles around you mentally.

I cringe with embarrassment and some other uneasy feeling when I get the notifications of people "liking" posts I made that had some misplaced cavil against Jenny and then watch as the He-Man Woman Hating Club cherrypicked and gave credibility to all the trivial negative shit and plopping it into their largely unchanged universe of bullshit. Not making excuses because I really don't care how I look but at least my frustration was coming from real personal experience and not just a knee-jerk reaction to gunning down whatever woman crosses my path that made me feel something I didn't want to. I thought the desperate sociopathic freaks involved in these insane plots were the worst of the worst until I came here.

With all your super funny jokes that in no way acknowledge any of the facts that you demanded so early on that were pretty clearly presented, I still haven't seen anyone explain the 20 or so stitches in her face that has left her forehead pretty disturbingly scarred, the 2 attacks after, the machete shit, etc. I saw the horrific stitch up myself and physically recoiled when she showed me under the bandage but I guess these were all "hallucinations".

There's no doubt in my mind that at this point none of you actually believe that this shit is merely the delusions of a drug-addled, "disturbed" individual that you've invented because, as you yourselves are all clearly the delusional and deficient individuals, it fits the narrative of a world you'd prefer to live in. I'm out but @ me if you want cause I know you all prefer to pop off when you feel safe enough to circumvent looking like the weirdo dorks you are.
Chill out.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

It's pretty difficult to stand up for your case and write up a researched post with photos after days and days of posters just slandering the hell out the accuser and victim of violent attacks, someone that just lost a friend in a very related series of attacks. No one on here has any standing to refer to any of these people as druggies, how could you justify yourselves doing that? Because so and so poster decided that instead of looking at the case assembled as it is on it's merits, we'll just plow into some perceived character defects in the victim and in the process we'll re victimize her. She must be a piece of trash anyway right? I mean there is evidence posted about her pay for play services so that's definitive enough for all kinds of conclusions about her and her purported drug use and the others too, they are all less than human trash, say and piss wherever you like, hell, even the mod here has our back now. F reading anything about why the Yemen guy (because it's way cooler to butcher his name however you like- cuz you can take that whole region around Yemen and just eliminate it and we'd be better off) may not have just done the junkie suicide thing we d hoped for?

So, now we have a couple of stalker types hanging onto the thread and they are angry stalker types, angry at women and especially THIS woman. So why is the Kid so bitter now? I mean, a few days ago Jen was cute as a button and now, she's junkie Jen and all because the Kid may have been feeling a bit jilted by Jenny cause she didn't respond to his Instagram post! Ooh, that is a sad story of rejection, maybe that's all it took for the Kid to really live up to his avatar name. Jenny felt awful and she worked really hard on some customized artwork to bring the old kid around. Please enjoy this piece from Jenny made with all the charm and homecooked sweet feelings anyone can stand.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/LIhKe61.jpg[/img]

Then there is Bill Doe in the ad hominem attacks awards category as we wind down this thread, no one seems to want to contribute to it. No one wants to look at what has been posited here in the allegations or to look at and evaluate any evidence of conspiracy to harrass, injure, violently attack in a pattern and finally maybe even take a life. Bill Doe don't care about all that. Hell no, not ol Billy. You know Billy don't you? He sure talks tough and he's maybe even "been there" if you know what I mean.........Bill Doe is a no one folks, going nowhere and he knows no one. He likes to talk a lot of shit though, no one knows who this guy is. Enough about you Bill, you stalker creep, you just smelled the abuse here and knew you could watch and talk and everyone would just assume your opinions were valued here, they re not. You got outed for making it all up a few posts back.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

The problem is that none of it is coherent. Nobody is going to take some garbled and confused statements from someone who is clearly suffering from mental problems seriously. Drug induced or not. You have one guy running around thinking he is the Pope of Greenwich Village and another thinking he's the patron saint of lost causes. It's pathetic. These people live in a shrinking community and will be gone sooner than later. Total losers.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

What is not coherent? Please specify and I'll break it down for you. As for your own 'round Midnite incoherence, who is who in your scheme in your post? Who are the losers? Are there Winners too?

Do tell us what parts of the story are incoherent. I don't doubt there are clarity issues in this. None of it happened to me, but yes, I am helping. While I admire some of your input much of the time and I appreciate that you engage at all you just couldn't wait to hate on this one cuz someone said they were druggies? Come on old timer, you can do better than that.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

It makes me laugh when you imbeciles think you are the first people to ever thought of taking drugs. Guess what? Everyone takes drugs at some time or other, however most people just do it for fun and don't make it their whole life mission. A bunch of useless degenerates who have no value. If they all died or got deported tomorrow it would barely register a blip on anyone else's screen.
Pedrazo
Expatriate

Post by Pedrazo »

bossho wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:13 pm No one wants to look at what has been posited here in the allegations or to look at and evaluate any evidence of conspiracy to harrass, injure, violently attack in a pattern and finally maybe even take a life.
@bossho Was Dullah also known as "Shitty Plaits" involved? I believe he was also a denizen of Street 172 and you said he was "prone to double play on play and extortion, murder threats, etc."
bossho wrote:thats Dullah, if you really wanted him you can get him, hes prone to double play on play and extortion, murder threats etc - i d PM you here but I cannot PM anyone here and for some godforsaken reason, you just never do know until you sorta kinda know what happened, do you? I did send you a fbook message regarding this since he is on my radar for greater offenses, but petty theft is annoying and arseholish so I am sorry this may/may have not actually happened to you.
Maybe Street 172 just a community of drug users all going around constantly threatening and attempting to kill each other.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Does anyone else think that a prolific poster in this thread is loopy Jenny?
Sambodia
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Sambodia »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:48 am Does anyone else think that a prolific poster in this thread is loopy Jenny?
Absolutely, i'm now convinced that both ersultanovaa and Contrapasso or bossho are the young lady in question.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

Mr Bingham, enough of the Gin and tonics or whatever it is that makes you so mean late at night, i knew that, what you posted, that's why I wonder why you are so prickly. It s not my mission in life to imbibe, I don't get the sense that it's jenny's either, she seems pretty together considering everything. So much for pointing out the incoherent parts - I don't want to do this now anyway.
I guess you have a good job here, that's outstanding and tough and hard to endure day to day, week to week and on and on...that is the very hardest thing I could conceive of doing in the whole world, maintaining employment somewhere for a multi year period. I couldn't do it....Your words are especially hard and cruel, you must be in a lot of pain.....maybe some loser or a degenerate can help you back to a place where you have value to the people around you again.

Pedrazzo, why are you digging up threads from a year ago now? How is that in bounds? Are you like the keeping score too?? Wtf dude!?
Chill, I got to patch things up w Dollah after this post and he wasn't always a prick, when he died it was very confusing for the family and friends due the UK embassy here so I ended up on the phone with a guy Dollah grew up with trying to explain the circumstances of his death. Dollah was not always a villain.
Locked Previous topicNext topic