Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
daeum_tnaot
Expatriate
Nepal

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by daeum_tnaot »

Chad Sexington wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:32 pm
daeum_tnaot wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:14 pm It's easy to get lulled into a sense of complacency about all of this, but one of these guys, was it Boshsho? is basically claiming that this Yemeni guy was murdered, rather than drowned as claimed by the police.
So, CEO members, what do you think happened to Ahmed?

(A). Death by drowning
(B). Death by Egyptian

Answers on a post card to “Bossho” c/o CEO

The first correct answer drawn from the hat wins a grassy knoll.
C. Death by other killer.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by Chad Sexington »

daeum_tnaot wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:48 pm
daeum_tnaot wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:14 pm It's easy to get lulled into a sense of complacency about all of this, but one of these guys, was it Boshsho? is basically claiming that this Yemeni guy was murdered, rather than drowned as claimed by the police.

(A). Death by drowning
(B). Death by Egyptian

And we have a winner.
Well done Mrs daeum tnaot, you were the first to spot that it was indeed a trick question.
The correct answer was Donald Trump, Vulcan nerve grip, but we will accept “death by other killer”
To claim your grassy knoll just forward your full contact details including bank account number, (also include a current passport photo) to:
Joey Joe Joe Junior Shabbadoo
PO Box 1234,
Lagos,
Nigeria.

Please note this competition is now closed👍
daeum_tnaot
Expatriate
Nepal

Post by daeum_tnaot »

Chad Sexington wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:43 pm

(A). Death by drowning
(B). Death by Egyptian

And we have a winner.
Well done Mrs daeum tnaot, you were the first to spot that it was indeed a trick question.
The correct answer was Donald Trump, Vulcan nerve grip, but we will accept “death by other killer”
To claim your grassy knoll just forward your full contact details including bank account number, (also include a current passport photo) to:
PO Box 1234,
Lagos,
Nigeria.

Grassy knoll, LOL.

It was the KGB, by the way.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

So, if we just take Ahmed's death on now front and center, and note that he did suffer a machete attack one month before his passing. Not focusing on any of the details about that event covered on CEO and moving right up to the brief sketch that we have about his final moments. A security guard at the Amazon Cafe witnessed Ahmed (paraphrasing the guard's input and quotes) run alongside the river for 3 minutes after suddenly appearing within the guards view, Ahmed was observed to then, take off his shirt and dive into the water. Then, according to the guard, after about 5 minutes, the guard became suspicious of what may have happened to the diving into the Tonle Sap foreigner. So, we can now assume, that the guard left his post in front of Amazon café on Sisowath Quay and walked over to the riverside promenade and to where he could see the foreigner face down in the water.

At this point the guard yelled for help and three children were seen aiding the deceased's being moved out of the water. These children apparently moved Ahmed's body up dozens of worn out sandstone steps that are set at 45 degrees and up on to the grass in between the walkways of the riverside trail. At the point where Ahmed was fished out and brought up these steps it seems pretty clear that the children or someone made a decision to move the body an additional 30 meters to the North. There was no known reason for the extra heavy work at the time but bystanders did note that additional oddity. At no point does the guard discuss going from his post at Amazon Cafe and over to the top of the stairs where he could see out from the rivers edge and out over the river. We can assume he did do this to observe the body but other than that, the guard states that he was at his post in front of the Amazon cafe which is past St 178 2/3 of the way up the block.

You cannot see the river edge from that side of the street at the guard's post, you can see the river but would not be looking out after the first 200 meters approximately. Ahmed was not reported to have swum out at all but instead he supposedly just laid down face in the water and drowned. His rescue crew, the 3 children, probably could not swim and if they could at all, probably not very well or strongly enough to go out. It is not reported that Ahmed went out into those briny, sandy waters at all. The guard could not see him. Go to the Amazon Cafe yourself and reply back here what your findings in regards to rivers edge visibility are. I am very far from Phnom Penh now or I 'd do it and post my photos and findings. Even if the guard was on the roof of the building he could not see where Ahmed's final moments had occurred.

Moving on, we have the post mortem photos to review. I do not think these have been posted here but they are worth a look for anybody taking the death of this young man seriously. Drugs in his urine or not. Pre mortem sex life rumors or not. Nationality of the deceased not salient to the mechanism of death. These photos show that Ahmed had blood coming from his eyes and his mouth, at least. It is quite possible for a drowning victim to have blood from these areas, but it is not common, Some unqualified hearsay has it that Ahmed appears to have died from a severe blow to the back of the head. Unqualified hearsay only means that its not been vetted and this is a great opportunity to do that. I am not a forensic anything. So, please share these with some Dr. friends or, better, Doctors and experienced people among you do offer your thoughts.

If you look at these facts and augment them with the words of Jenny and others now about a concerted effort to murder Ahmed for reasons of whatever, disloyalty, jealousy, it does not matter at this stage the why of it all. When you consider the machete attack a month previous to his death and the events of his final day that we know, it is hard to rubber stamp this as a meth induced suicide but you all can have your way with it. Tangent stories about your meth user observations or what you know about it are of no consequence to the facts here and when I have theorized I have tried to keep it real. I urge you all to do the same.

The stairs again, consider 3 children OR adults carrying a body up here. Could be done but it would have been an arduous grind for any 3 people.

The walkway where Ahmed was moved ANOTHER 30 meters to the North.

And, finally the post mortem photos of the deceased showing blood from the eyes and mouth and maybe on one of his hands. RIP Ahmed.

[Mod edit: these pics are too graphic, moved them to Darknet post496217.html#p496217]
BillDoe
BANNED
United States of America

Post by BillDoe »

C0NTRAPASSO wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:48 am
BillDoe wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:02 am Soooo bossho hates Jenny and wants her dead and contrapasso is the scorned ex lover who she never loved? Am I reading all this right?
So who exactly are you to her? Where/how did you meet? Because to me it seems like you went out of your way to be vague and still managed to make it obvious to people who know her that you don't- with literally every single detail you provided. I won't elaborate on why because I owe her zero favors but it looks like you crudely cherrypicked some random shit after a cursory probe of her Facebook page. So I'd love to hear your response to this and the assertion that she's in Malaysia. And to people acting like I'm some stalker- I know exactly where she is and it seems like the people in here who have nothing to do with her are the ones with a strange vested interest in figuring out her location. I'm not her biggest fan right now but I wish her no harm, sincerely.
I guess you are the scorned ex lover!! I knew it!!
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

daeum_tnaot wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:57 pm
Chad Sexington wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:43 pm

(A). Death by drowning
(B). Death by Egyptian

And we have a winner.
PO Box 1234,
Lagos,
Nigeria.

Grassy knoll, LOL.

It was the KGB, by the way.
I’m feeling a bit of a cunt about this one now, it was intended as a bit of light hearted relief in what’s becoming a drawn out and scrappy thread, but I’m out of order joking about a fellow who died (whatever the circumstances) and I’d retract those comments if I could. Apologies to all🤐
C0NTRAPASSO
Tourist

Post by C0NTRAPASSO »

BillDoe wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:39 pm
BillDoe wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:02 am Soooo bossho hates Jenny and wants her dead and contrapasso is the scorned ex lover who she never loved? Am I reading all this right?
So who exactly are you to her? Where/how did you meet? Because to me it seems like you went out of your way to be vague and still managed to make it obvious to people who know her that you don't- with literally every single detail you provided. I won't elaborate on why because I owe her zero favors but it looks like you crudely cherrypicked some random shit after a cursory probe of her Facebook page. So I'd love to hear your response to this and the assertion that she's in Malaysia. And to people acting like I'm some stalker- I know exactly where she is and it seems like the people in here who have nothing to do with her are the ones with a strange vested interest in figuring out her location. I'm not her biggest fan right now but I wish her no harm, sincerely.
So you don't actually know her and from your posts it's obvious have never even met her. I think you and a lot of the posters here sit behind a screen and make up a bunch of delusional bullshit and assume that everyone else must be doing the same. Say whatever you want but damn, I hope if I die under suspicious circumstances someone cares enough to risk their safety, reputation, and deal with a torrent of abuse from a bunch of bitter misogynistic mental midgets with zero interest in the truth and who clearly have serious issues with basic comprehension let alone "critical thinking", as someone brought up in their own contrary context. As much as you all revert to the same tired insults about purported drug use and psychological health this girl could run circles around you mentally.

I cringe with embarrassment and some other uneasy feeling when I get the notifications of people "liking" posts I made that had some misplaced cavil against Jenny and then watch as the He-Man Woman Hating Club cherrypicked and gave credibility to all the trivial negative shit and plopping it into their largely unchanged universe of bullshit. Not making excuses because I really don't care how I look but at least my frustration was coming from real personal experience and not just a knee-jerk reaction to gunning down whatever woman crosses my path that made me feel something I didn't want to. I thought the desperate sociopathic freaks involved in these insane plots were the worst of the worst until I came here.

With all your super funny jokes that in no way acknowledge any of the facts that you demanded so early on that were pretty clearly presented, I still haven't seen anyone explain the 20 or so stitches in her face that has left her forehead pretty disturbingly scarred, the 2 attacks after, the machete shit, etc. I saw the horrific stitch up myself and physically recoiled when she showed me under the bandage but I guess these were all "hallucinations".

There's no doubt in my mind that at this point none of you actually believe that this shit is merely the delusions of a drug-addled, "disturbed" individual that you've invented because, as you yourselves are all clearly the delusional and deficient individuals, it fits the narrative of a world you'd prefer to live in. I'm out but @ me if you want cause I know you all prefer to pop off when you feel safe enough to circumvent looking like the weirdo dorks you are.
theKid
Expatriate
Macau

Post by theKid »

C0NTRAPASSO wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:59 pm

So you don't actually know her and from your posts it's obvious have never even met her. I think you and a lot of the posters here sit behind a screen and make up a bunch of delusional bullshit and assume that everyone else must be doing the same. Say whatever you want but damn, I hope if I die under suspicious circumstances someone cares enough to risk their safety, reputation, and deal with a torrent of abuse from a bunch of bitter misogynistic mental midgets with zero interest in the truth and who clearly have serious issues with basic comprehension let alone "critical thinking", as someone brought up in their own contrary context. As much as you all revert to the same tired insults about purported drug use and psychological health this girl could run circles around you mentally.

I cringe with embarrassment and some other uneasy feeling when I get the notifications of people "liking" posts I made that had some misplaced cavil against Jenny and then watch as the He-Man Woman Hating Club cherrypicked and gave credibility to all the trivial negative shit and plopping it into their largely unchanged universe of bullshit. Not making excuses because I really don't care how I look but at least my frustration was coming from real personal experience and not just a knee-jerk reaction to gunning down whatever woman crosses my path that made me feel something I didn't want to. I thought the desperate sociopathic freaks involved in these insane plots were the worst of the worst until I came here.

With all your super funny jokes that in no way acknowledge any of the facts that you demanded so early on that were pretty clearly presented, I still haven't seen anyone explain the 20 or so stitches in her face that has left her forehead pretty disturbingly scarred, the 2 attacks after, the machete shit, etc. I saw the horrific stitch up myself and physically recoiled when she showed me under the bandage but I guess these were all "hallucinations".

There's no doubt in my mind that at this point none of you actually believe that this shit is merely the delusions of a drug-addled, "disturbed" individual that you've invented because, as you yourselves are all clearly the delusional and deficient individuals, it fits the narrative of a world you'd prefer to live in. I'm out but @ me if you want cause I know you all prefer to pop off when you feel safe enough to circumvent looking like the weirdo dorks you are.
Put the pipe down, twat.

Junkie Jen could leave PP any day but chooses to stay here, so I guess she feels safe. Tell her to eff off back to Diego. This place will be far better off without her.
You know why no one gives a shit about junkies going at each other? Because no one gives a shit about junkies going at each other, thats why.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

theKid wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:24 pm You know why no one gives a shit about junkies going at each other? Because no one gives a shit about junkies going at each other, thats why.
I like the way you said that..

BillDoe
BANNED
United States of America

Post by BillDoe »

C0NTRAPASSO wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:59 pm

I can't be bothered to read any of that

She isn't worth it bro
Locked Previous topicNext topic