Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
BillDoe
BANNED
United States of America

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by BillDoe »

Soooo bossho hates Jenny and wants her dead and contrapasso is the scorned ex lover who she never loved? Am I reading all this right?
Sambodia
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by Sambodia »

BillDoe wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:02 am Soooo bossho hates Jenny and wants her dead and contrapasso is the scorned ex lover who she never loved? Am I reading all this right?
Sounds about right, didn't you claim she's in Malaysia now? Contrapasso is claiming she's back in PP in quarantine on 172; not sure why I care, just trying to get the facts right. I definitely am not interested in parting with $260 per hour if thats what you're thinking..
C0NTRAPASSO
Tourist

Post by C0NTRAPASSO »

BillDoe wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:02 am Soooo bossho hates Jenny and wants her dead and contrapasso is the scorned ex lover who she never loved? Am I reading all this right?
So who exactly are you to her? Where/how did you meet? Because to me it seems like you went out of your way to be vague and still managed to make it obvious to people who know her that you don't- with literally every single detail you provided. I won't elaborate on why because I owe her zero favors but it looks like you crudely cherrypicked some random shit after a cursory probe of her Facebook page. So I'd love to hear your response to this and the assertion that she's in Malaysia. And to people acting like I'm some stalker- I know exactly where she is and it seems like the people in here who have nothing to do with her are the ones with a strange vested interest in figuring out her location. I'm not her biggest fan right now but I wish her no harm, sincerely.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

to people acting like I'm some stalker- I know exactly where she is
Champion Irony
WooWooWoo
Tourist

Post by WooWooWoo »

C0NTRAPASSO wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:22 pm I've wasted countless hours on this basket case but seems like she only goes for guys who terrorize her.
This is the saddest attempt a forum-using expat has made to shag a mentally disturbed floozy since Mekong Mouse’s cringeworthy attempts to bed Jessy101.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

I’m starting to feel nostalgic for Stylish, I wonder how she’s doing these days?
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

The CEO bscw thread 😂
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
daeum_tnaot
Expatriate
Nepal

Post by daeum_tnaot »

It's easy to get lulled into a sense of complacency about all of this, but one of these guys, was it Boshsho? is basically claiming that this Yemeni guy was murdered, rather than drowned as claimed by the police.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

daeum_tnaot wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:14 pm It's easy to get lulled into a sense of complacency about all of this, but one of these guys, was it Boshsho? is basically claiming that this Yemeni guy was murdered, rather than drowned as claimed by the police.
So, CEO members, what do you think happened to Ahmed?

(A). Death by drowning
(B). Death by Egyptian

Answers on a post card to “Bossho” c/o CEO

The first correct answer drawn from the hat wins a grassy knoll.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Chad Sexington wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:36 pm I’m starting to feel nostalgic for Stylish, I wonder how she’s doing these days?
She pissed off the wrong people, and after a trip to a paddy field where she was told in no uncertain terms that she might want to reconsider her actions she fled abroad. 8)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Locked Previous topicNext topic