What if it's proven that Covid came from a Wuhan lab?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: What if it's proven that Covid came from a Wuhan lab?

Post by General Mackevili »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:01 am
General Mackevili wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:53 pm You literally have to be a conspiracy theorist to believe what they're selling at this stage. But I get it, I guess. Logic these days: Orange Man still bad, so therefore it's only possibly that everything he says must be wrong, and the media hates Trump too, so they must to be right.
Are you for real? Barely anyone has mentioned Trump for months. Nobody cares anymore. And now you are saying that if anyone doesn't believe your conspiracy theory then they must be part of another conspiracy? :lol:
Check yourself dude, I know you grew up in a brain-washing cult but you're smart enough to know better. Good luck on your recovery.
My point is it's not breaking news at all, it was stated with a pretty high degree of certainty that it came from a lab a year ago from the US president, and was literally fact-checked as false/debunked.

You're such a smart guy, JB, and clearly not suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome, so can you explain why you think Politifact reversed their 'fact check' on a 'conspiracy theory' they had already ruled as debunked, if not for their obvious bias? I'd like your answer, as you're clearly not someone to lose their mind when it comes to mentioning Trump or anything, lol.

https://www.politifact.com/li-meng-yan-fact-check/

P.S. And really, my point has more to do with the media than it does with Trump, as I get why a lot of people are triggered by him. You're a great example of how many feel about him, so it doesn't take much logic to think that maybe it was obvious a year ago, but because it came from Trump, even scientists and journalists who feel the same you do refused to believe it then, and even went as far as to call it a 'debunked' conspiracy theory.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

You are hilarious, still on about Trump. Nobody else has mentioned him for months. And you think I have some "Trump syndrome"? I'd pretty much forgotten about him. Keep it up though, it's amusing.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:32 am And you think I have some "Trump syndrome"? I'd pretty much forgotten about him.
Good on you, as I know that was no easy feat, and I'm sorry to bring up long-forgotten and hurtful memories. :beer3:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

It might hurt you as an American living in the US. For us foreigners living in Cambodia it doesn't matter one iota.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Long read from the Poynter Institute on this discussion on the origins of the Covid-19 virus:
The Poynter Institute site has a good rating as a reliable media source.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/poynter-institute/
Debating the origins of the COVID-19 virus: What we know, what we don’t know
https://www.politifact.com/article/2021 ... now-what-/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

General Mackevili wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:53 pm 'Have you seen anything at this point that gives you a high degree of confidence that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was the origin of this virus?'

Trump: 'Yes, I have. Yes, I have.'
lol. Ok fine
Show us the goods.

or it's just propaganda in my book

ffs - Is ANYbody gonna trust the citizenry with the facts? China, WHO, the President?
No wonder all kinds of theories and rumours are making a merry banquet of this crucial question.

Show us the goods! (please)
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic