TV Presenter and Oknha Fight It Out in Court

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: TV Presenter and Oknha Fight It Out in Court

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

The facebook page "Justice for Yubi", in support of Ms. Mean Pich Rita, is still going strong.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Missus has a wild theory about all this. And the stories of the Okhna divorce, where the okhna becomes a monk, his mistress gets her house impounded by the court, etc.

The theory: lots of glitzy stories to make the average Khmer forget that they are jobless, penniless, and can’t even get a beer with friends right now.

It’s either this, or force them to watch Indian soap operas on CTV.
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:01 am The plot thickens as more arrests are made.

Cambodia News, (Phnom Penh): On the night of May 15, 2021, the police arrested Tang Kim Heang, the daughter of Duke Heng Sear, who conspired with her husband Khorn Chhun Dara to hire men and women to take obscene pictures of the TV presenter to mislead the public and destroy the most serious honor of Miss Mean Pich Rita.
Please be informed that the police force has already arrested the son-in-law of Duke Heng Sear, Khorn Chhun Dara, who is the husband of Tang Kim Heang. Khorn Chhun Dara is known as the owner of a famous coffee shop called The KOI and Tube Cafe.
In connection with this case, law enforcement forces have been pursuing other people suspected of being involved.
(To be continued.)
What complete slime balls. Nice to hear for once a victom like this has some connections. Brave girl.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

The daughter and son in law have both been released already.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Miss Mean Pich Rita gave the court her version of events this morning.

Phnom Penh: On the morning of May 20, 2021, Ms. Mean Pich Rita, the presenter of My TV, who is having a heated case with Duke Heng Sear, entered the Phnom Penh Municipal Court to clarify the case of dispute with Duke Heng Sear.

Ms. Mean Pich Rita clarified that on the morning of May 8, 2021, I was taken away by 7 male police officers without a warrant, saying that I had to go to the Tuol Kork police station for a brief period When I arrived at the police station, three men forcibly interrogated me for 3 days and 3 nights without letting me return home and sent me to court for interrogation. I was in a state of fear, shock, drowsiness and restlessness. I forgot, could not remember what happened, so I could not give an answer and did not give an answer to the investigating judge. After I received legal protection from Samdech Techo's group of volunteer lawyers, I felt warm.

Ms. Mean Pich Rita continued that on the afternoon of May 4, 2021, Heng Sear did not remember the time and called me through the Telegram that she had a gift to give to those in need during Kovid and asked me where the house was. At that time, I told him to come in front of the new Asia-Europe School and I would go out and get it. When Heng Sear Call came, I was still grooming my hair at my house.

As the back road to my house was narrow, I walked about 100 meters from the house to receive the material gift that Heng Sear Tha brought to me. When the car arrived, Heng Sear insisted that I get in the car with him first, but I refused, telling him that I just came to pick up my luggage and go back, and I had to wash my hair. . At that time, Heng Sear told me to get in the car for a while, as he wanted to talk to work with me (as a presenter at the factory inauguration). I thought it was a job discussion, so I got in the car with him and sat in the front seat (driver's right side).

When I got in the car, Heng Sear drove back to the main road and started saying inappropriate things because his penis was up. He really wanted to have sex and wanted to take me to a guesthouse to have sex with him and He said his wife had not allowed him to have sex with her since the Kovid vaccination. At that time, I strongly argued and demanded that he take me back to his original place, but he refused and even interfered with me. I told him not to do this again, I want to go home, if he still does this to me, I will open the car door and jump out. At that time, he stopped the car for a while and grabbed my hand and threatened me that he had a gun. I was shocked and confused, did not know what to do, but knew to be ready to protect myself from interfering.

Heng Sear continued to drive and stopped at a small dirt road, where he kept threatening me not to get out of the car, telling me to be careful, he had a gun. I did not see the gun, but Heng Sear acted like he was looking for a gun, which made me even more scared, and Heng Sear continued to touch my thighs and abuse my body, but I tried. Move and tell him not to do that, but he still angrily abused me again and again. Repeated attempts to comfort, intimidate, intimidate and abuse can take a long time.

Unable to open the front door and because the front seat was too close to his arm, I jumped to the back seat and Heng Sear grabbed my leg. I fell to the back seat and stuck my foot in the middle of the seat. At that time, it was an opportunity for Heng Sear to continue to abuse my body even more by continuing to pull on my skirt in order to undress her. I was even more shocked by his angry behavior that continued to abuse me, so I remembered and took the knife out of my bag and put it in the bag in order to prevent Heng Sear from being raped. As long as you open the door and get out of the car.

When I drew the knife, I did not know if it was Heng Sear or not, as I was angry and nervous at the time. When Heng Sear pulled out of the car, I grabbed the phone next to my hand, thinking it was my own phone that had fallen. I also hurriedly opened the car door and got out feeling unsteady and without shoes. When I got out of the car, I walked back and forth without knowing which way to go back home. I walked and ran all the time. When I arrived at Kilo Market No. 4, I realized that it was at the entrance to my house.

I would like to confirm that: Putting a knife in this bag is a regular use for when needed, this is a habit of women.
When I got home, when I dialed the phone, I suddenly got the password, so I realized that I had taken the wrong phone, but I could not contact Heng Sear about this phone because this name had just tried to rape me. . Not knowing what to do with this phone, I left this phone in the cupboard and did not touch or use it.
[Direct translation from KBN news source.]

Phnom Penh Municipal Court this morning, 20 May 2021
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:47 pm When I arrived at the police station, three men forcibly interrogated me for 3 days and 3 nights without letting me return home and sent me to court for interrogation.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Brody wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 5:22 pm
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:47 pm When I arrived at the police station, three men forcibly interrogated me for 3 days and 3 nights without letting me return home and sent me to court for interrogation.
Miss Mean Pich Rita gave the court her version of events this morning.
Next up, the contradiction ...

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:47 pm
I would like to confirm that: Putting a knife in this bag is a regular use for when needed, this is a habit of women.
:?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Can't wait for the next instalment...his side of the story.. :|
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

clutchcargo wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:53 pm Can't wait for the next instalment...his side of the story.. :|
How about this ?
Spoiler:
Your Honor, I thought those little blue pills were for heartburn, so I took a handful.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic