Airline Load Factors

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Airline Load Factors

Post by Doc67 »

Does anyone know where I can find the load factors for airlines, and in particular, the Singapore Airlines SIN-LHR route?
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Airline Load Factors

Post by armchairlawyer »

Doc67 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 11:10 am Does anyone know where I can find the load factors for airlines, and in particular, the Singapore Airlines SIN-LHR route?
flyertalk.com has a lot of useful comments.
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

Matty9999
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Matty9999 »

I was just told Singapore to Frankfurt was near to full on Luftansa which is actually a code share with singapore air. Glad i booked ahead of time. Odd, one of the things they told me when i called to choose my seats was that the flight was nearly full but nobody had chosen their seats yet.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Matty9999 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 2:50 pm I was just told Singapore to Frankfurt was near to full on Luftansa which is actually a code share with singapore air. Glad i booked ahead of time. Odd, one of the things they told me when i called to choose my seats was that the flight was nearly full but nobody had chosen their seats yet.
Thanks Matty, that's interesting. My prospective flight with SA is also a multiple code share with numerous airlines so perhaps it is one of the fuller flights. I will definitely book a seat.
Matty9999
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Matty9999 »

One other note... Lufthansa customer service seems to have all the answers, whereas Singapore Air cust. service seems clueless, I hope my experience goes well at the airport. Ill be taking Sing air to Singapore then switching to Lufthansa to Frankfurt then Belgrade.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic