got my TYPE E VISA APPROVED

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: got my TYPE E VISA APPROVED

Post by Brody »

xX.TROPA.Xx wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:02 am will you now? as a friend?

"bring lots of money we are waiting for you." I dont like the way that sounds specially if you're stalking my Facebook
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

Brody wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:07 am

"bring lots of money we are waiting for you." I dont like the way that sounds specially if you're stalking my Facebook
I'm perfectly calm just keep it to yourself I'm on my way back.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

xX.TROPA.Xx wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:10 am
I'm perfectly calm just keep it to yourself I'm on my way back.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

It's the bar-girl in the picture that's waiting for your money, not me, you muffin-head.

And no one is stalking your Facebook.......you, yourself posted numerous photos of them on the Darknet subforum..........before they were wisely deleted.

You're about as sharp as a soft-shelled turtle.

I've just been fucking with you and Brooklyn.

Enjoy your trips, the two of you. :thumb:

oh, and TROPA, you can delete whatever PM you sent to me......it's just going to go unread and sit in your 'outbox' for eternity. I have no interest in engaging with you offline. :thumb:
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

Brody wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:41 am

It's the bar-girl in the picture that's waiting for your money, not me, you muffin-head.

And no one is stalking your Facebook.......you, yourself posted numerous photos of them on the Darknet subforum..........before they were wisely deleted.

You're about as sharp as a soft-shelled turtle.

I've just been fucking with you and Brooklyn.

Enjoy your trips, the two of you. :thumb:

oh, and TROPA, you can delete whatever PM you sent to me......it's just going to go unread and sit in your 'outbox' for eternity. I have no interest in engaging with you offline. :thumb:
Good boy
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

xX.TROPA.Xx wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:43 am Good boy
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

xX.TROPA.Xx wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:16 pm
Lol, like I said already......I'm not "creeping on your Facebook" (Jesus, is that the way millennials speak?).....I don't even Facebook.......you posted a bunch of Facebook pictures of the bar girls you are friends with, on the Darkweb subforum.

Surely you remember that? Don't let the fact that those pics were deleted, deter you. You can post more, just no bar girl pics. :thumb:
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

Brody wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:50 pm
xX.TROPA.Xx wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:16 pm
Lol, like I said already......I'm not "creeping on your Facebook" (Jesus, is that the way millennials speak?).....I don't even Facebook.......you posted a bunch of Facebook pictures of the bar girls you are friends with, on the Darkweb subforum.

Surely you remember that? Don't let the fact that those pics were deleted, deter you. You can post more, just no bar girl pics. :thumb:
Mate I don't appreciate being told not to come back to Cambodia and just to go to Korean massage parlour and also I don't appreciate being told that you f***ed 89% of my Facebook friends.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

xX.TROPA.Xx wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:52 pm
Mate I don't appreciate being told not to come back to Cambodia and just to go to Korean massage parlour and also I don't appreciate being told that you f***ed 89% of my Facebook friends.
I told you not to come to Cambodia? I just asked why, during the height of a global pandemic, the urge to fly to Cambodia struck you?

I hope you're not coming on a dubious employment letter too, btw.

I believe I said 86%......mate

.........and anyway.........I'm just pulling your chain.....you excitable basement dweller.

Locked Previous topicNext topic