got my TYPE E VISA APPROVED

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Matty9999
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: got my TYPE E VISA APPROVED

Post by Matty9999 »

I'm leaving next friday to switch countries. Right now cambodia is going a little haywire, none of the bars or restuarants are open.
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

congrats mate i sent off my app today for the same date of entry we might be neighbours in quarantine
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Matty9999 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:56 am I'm leaving next friday to switch countries. Right now cambodia is going a little haywire, none of the bars or restuarants are open.
switching to where?
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

BklynBoy wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:27 am
Matty9999 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:56 am I'm leaving next friday to switch countries. Right now cambodia is going a little haywire, none of the bars or restaurants are open.
switching to where?
Nintendo switching ?
:stir:
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

xX.TROPA.Xx wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:32 pm congrats mate i sent off my app today for the same date of entry we might be neighbours in quarantine

We're waiting for you xX.TROPA.Xx........don't forget to bring plenty of greenbacks.......there are a lot of sick buffalo now.
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

Brody wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:04 am
xX.TROPA.Xx wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:32 pm congrats mate i sent off my app today for the same date of entry we might be neighbours in quarantine

We're waiting for you xX.TROPA.Xx........don't forget to bring plenty of greenbacks.......there are a lot of sick buffalo now.
No holidays in over 12 months these greenbacks are burning a hole in my pocket!!! :beer:
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

got my passport back today visa was approved i will be arriving same day as you.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

xX.TROPA.Xx wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:04 am got my passport back today visa was approved i will be arriving same day as you.
Any chance vaccinated travelers can bypass or have reduced quarantine?

What day are you arriving? i am leaving NYC July 27th. Was hoping something might change by then-- Possibly wishful thinking
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

BklynBoy wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:32 am
xX.TROPA.Xx wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:04 am got my passport back today visa was approved i will be arriving same day as you.

What day are you arriving? i am leaving NYC July 27th. Was hoping something might change by then-- Possibly wishful thinking
........and two weeks after that you'll be stirring each others porridge.........or as Yanks say, you'll be Eskimo brothers.

You two heathens can't stop obsessing about coming to Cambodia for sexy Khmer women during a global pandemic?!?

Have some self restraint........I'm sure there are dozens of Korean run massage parlor / jack-shacks in your neighborhoods. Just go get your fix there.......stop all this needless global gallivanting for no other discernible reason than......well, you know.

I've seen your Facebook friends..........and just let this sink in...........Brody has visited a solid 86% of them. Put that in your pipe and smoke it boys :thumb:
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Brody wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:05 am
BklynBoy wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:32 am

........and two weeks after that you'll be stirring each others porridge.........or as Yanks say, you'll be Eskimo brothers.

You two heathens can't stop obsessing about coming to Cambodia for sexy Khmer women during a global pandemic?!?

Have some self restraint........I'm sure there are dozens of Korean run massage parlor / jack-shacks in your neighborhoods. Just go get your fix there.......stop all this needless global gallivanting for no other discernible reason than......well, you know.

I've seen your Facebook friends..........and just let this sink in...........Brody has visited a solid 86% of them. Put that in your pipe and smoke it boys :thumb:
omg.. dude relax bro. i have had restraint. Why you such a hater -- I been waiting 10 months. Also, are you talking about yourself in the third person? lol
we can swap swords. no biggie-- .
Locked Previous topicNext topic