Project: Free Cambodian moto guide

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Project: Free Cambodian moto guide

Post by prahkeitouj »

Kuroneko wrote: Gee, doesn't time fly. The last cub I owned was a Tiger Cub!

:thumb:
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I'm happy to offer proof-reading services!
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

rozzieoz wrote:I'm happy to offer proof-reading services!
proof-reading is a very hard and boring job.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 »

To all who have replied, (a lot of lurkers) and posters, thank you.

I want to reply to all but I've received so many emails that I don't think I can manage in any timely fashion. Just wanted to post and update saying that I got your emails and have read them. I'll be leaving town tomorrow but I promise to check in and update the articles and keep this project going. In the meantime, I have snapped a few pictures for a "teaser" for up coming updates.

Thank you

Akira.

-insert signature here
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 »

New article up for review. Checking oil level on motos.

It's a basic one, sorry for anyone who wanted something on setting dynamic balance up on crankshafts. :D

https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/blog.ph ... icle_id=18
-insert signature here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic