PTC computer Monivong Blvd branch open ? anyone know ?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

PTC computer Monivong Blvd branch open ? anyone know ?

Post by Ozinasia »

:o
has anyone passed by PTC computer Monivong Blvd branch ? I have tried calling and sent emails with no response I need to know if they are open or will be tomorrow ?
I gotta tuk tuk it from Chrouy Changvar and don't really fancy going all that way to find they are closed.
:please:
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: PTC computer Monivong Blvd branch open ? anyone know ?

Post by Clutch Cargo »

^^
Try their FB here https://www.facebook.com/PTCcomputerkh

WhatsApp or messenger. They seem to be active there. FB seems king here. They have a branch close to Sorya Shopping Centre near Central Market too.
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

Cheers I will do that ..
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

that worked they answered immediate they are open so if Chrouy Changvar bridge is open all should be good to go
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic