PP Hotels

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Province
Expatriate
Mexico

PP Hotels

Post by Province »

What hotels you recommend for 5 night stay?
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: PP Hotels

Post by Doc67 »

Province wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:45 am What hotels you recommend for 5 night stay?
Palace Garden is doing $60 a night. Very plush, normally $100+ a night. Includes a great breakfast.

Go on, spoil yourself...

https://www.booking.com/hotel/kh/palace ... currency=1
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

4 Rivers on the riverside, if you walk in you could score a riverside balcony for $20-30 another thing to think about is what zone you going to be in
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

Sun and Moon
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by cautious colin »

Province wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:45 am What hotels you recommend for 5 night stay?
Really depends what youre looking for.

Baitong has deals on. So does Penh house. Plantation also good value at the moment.

Patio hotel about $40 a night
Province
Expatriate
Mexico

Post by Province »

atst wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:36 am 4 Rivers on the riverside, if you walk in you could score a riverside balcony for $20-30 another thing to think about is what zone you going to be in
Thanks,just need to go take covid-test and then in 2 days fly out,first time in PP and no idea which zones are NIPH and airport,do you think i am ok if i stay riverside? :) :hattip:
Province
Expatriate
Mexico

Post by Province »

Doc67 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:20 am
Palace Garden is doing $60 a night. Very plush, normally $100+ a night. Includes a great breakfast.

Go on, spoil yourself...

https://www.booking.com/hotel/kh/palace ... currency=1
Tempting
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Province wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:50 pm
atst wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:36 am 4 Rivers on the riverside, if you walk in you could score a riverside balcony for $20-30 another thing to think about is what zone you going to be in
Thanks,just need to go take covid-test and then in 2 days fly out,first time in PP and no idea which zones are NIPH and airport,do you think i am ok if i stay riverside? :) :hattip:
Doesn't matter what zone your in you can still cross zones for your test there's a form you can fill out to show the police on the gates. I'll try find it
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Province
Expatriate
Mexico

Post by Province »

xX.TROPA.Xx wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:19 am Sun and Moon
Closed,just called them maybe open next month.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Found the forms thanks to kiwi

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic