Lost Dog In PP

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Lost Dog In PP

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

2-year-old poodle breed missing from the corner of street 200 and 54 (Phnom Penh) at 3 pm April 2021
Lulu is her name, when lost, there is no chain. If anyone finds please contact Lulu's owner's number please don't hurt it or foster it.
He will be grateful for $ 1000 🙏🏻
❗️Lulu hasn’t been found yet❗️
Please help us find Lulu🙏🏻 she is a white female poodle, two years old and last seen at the corner of st.200 and st.65 (Phnom Penh) at 3:00 21.04.2021.
If found please contact this number
If found, please contact the number below
Tel: 086 909 882/ 099504083
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Lost Dog In PP

Post by Doc67 »

Street 200 and 54? No such place. Street 200 and 65? Nope. Anyway, lets say near Super Duper.

Even if someone found the dog, does anyone think they would just pay you the $1000? They could just as easily turn up with the police and say you stole their dog, just to avoid having to pay the reward. They may actually think you did steal it. As a rule of thumb, the richer they are the bigger ***** they are.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Having never met Doc, so consequently knowing absolutely nothing about him/her (him will do), apart from their real name obviously being Doc, I can unequivocally say he was not being insensitive to your loss. He was pointing out a very real possibility, that my cynical mind had not yet considered, and I am grateful for it. Looks like you are in yellow, so that helps, to the point of not hindering, and I am sure anyone who read your plea will not ignore spotting your dog, and inform you ASAP.

Sorry for your added trauma at this time. This pandemic has shone a bright light on mental health, as (possibly) never before, and as a society, we need to pull together.

Sincerely, good luck.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:07 am Having never met Doc, so consequently knowing absolutely nothing about him/her (him will do), apart from their real name obviously being Doc, I can unequivocally say he was not being insensitive to your loss. He was pointing out a very real possibility, that my cynical mind had not yet considered, and I am grateful for it. Looks like you are in yellow, so that helps, to the point of not hindering, and I am sure anyone who read your plea will not ignore spotting your dog, and inform you ASAP.

Sorry for your added trauma at this time. This pandemic has shone a bright light on mental health, as (possibly) never before, and as a society, we need to pull together.

Sincerely, good luck.
I assumed, perhaps wrongly, the OP was just forwarding on the Lost Dog message to spread the word. If the OP has indeed lost their dog, I withdraw any negative sentiment.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Doc67 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:11 am
Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:07 am Having never met Doc, so consequently knowing absolutely nothing about him/her (him will do), apart from their real name obviously being Doc, I can unequivocally say he was not being insensitive to your loss. He was pointing out a very real possibility, that my cynical mind had not yet considered, and I am grateful for it. Looks like you are in yellow, so that helps, to the point of not hindering, and I am sure anyone who read your plea will not ignore spotting your dog, and inform you ASAP.

Sincerely, good luck.
I assumed, perhaps wrongly, the OP was just forwarding on the Lost Dog message to spread the word. If the OP has indeed lost their dog, I withdraw any negative sentiment.
It was a positive heads up for me, thank you, and to the OP, you can bet Doc will have his eyes open, so you have a good one on your side there.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Try the nearest pagoda.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

John Bingham wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:38 am Try the nearest pagoda.
Or BBQ...
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

I'm just trying to help... for obvious reasons LOL

Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

xX.TROPA.Xx wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:50 am
John Bingham wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:38 am Try the nearest pagoda.
Or BBQ...
There's a Korean place just up street 63 and 172....
Artisan
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Artisan »

Think i met her in 2019, owner of a Japanese restaurant.
Sorry for the ego-trip.
Hope she finds her dog.
pebbles&nightsky
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic