Manual at this site (Download Centre/2020/C30):

Code: Select all

https://www.cubot.net/Support/id/56/cid/16.html#hh
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Re: new smart phone

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

That is the cubot site it just gives basics like putting in the sim. Hopefully I will be able to work out how to use it with trial and error and maybe a u tube android tutorial
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

aghh I am trying to put in my email on my new phone, where is the . for the email ?
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Women can, at times, be useful for many things. In this day and age of high technology, one of the most important things a woman can do is show you how to operate your smartphone. Get a woman.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

I gave up on the android. Today I got an I phone. I use a Macbook anyway so it made sense to stay with apple. Brilliant piece of kit. It took me 5 minutes to set up, I have my I tunes library on it (not possible with android) I have deleted all the Apps I will not use so instead of a screen full of stuff I only have the essentials. (lots of the apps on the android can't be removed) It's smaller, lighter and faster and fits in my pocket. It took me a few minutes to work out how and then transfer a photo and a short video i made to my mac (with airdrop) I thought I needed new headphones when I listened to a tune on that android, I tried them today on this and it sounded brilliant.
Am very happy. Well worth £450 :D

Plus I kept getting scam warnings that my "android" was infected and i need to click something to clean it, which I didn't, never get that on my mac
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Did i just read a very elaborated piece of advertising for the I-phone, or the storytelling of a sudden revelation about the benefits of brand compatibility ?
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Oh no - he took the pill

another soul lost...
BillDoe
BANNED
United States of America

Post by BillDoe »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:08 am I gave up on the android. Today I got an I phone. I use a Macbook anyway so it made sense to stay with apple. Brilliant piece of kit. It took me 5 minutes to set up, I have my I tunes library on it (not possible with android) I have deleted all the Apps I will not use so instead of a screen full of stuff I only have the essentials. (lots of the apps on the android can't be removed) It's smaller, lighter and faster and fits in my pocket. It took me a few minutes to work out how and then transfer a photo and a short video i made to my mac (with airdrop) I thought I needed new headphones when I listened to a tune on that android, I tried them today on this and it sounded brilliant.

Plus I kept getting scam warnings that my "android" was infected and i need to click something to clean it, which I didn't, never get that on my mac
You're actually fucking with us right? A majority of apps on iPhone you can't remove

I don't understand how you couldn't figure out how to use an Android but can use an iPhone?
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:08 am I gave up on the android. Today I got an I phone. I use a Macbook anyway so it made sense to stay with apple. Brilliant piece of kit. It took me 5 minutes to set up, I have my I tunes library on it (not possible with android) I have deleted all the Apps I will not use so instead of a screen full of stuff I only have the essentials. (lots of the apps on the android can't be removed) It's smaller, lighter and faster and fits in my pocket. It took me a few minutes to work out how and then transfer a photo and a short video i made to my mac (with airdrop) I thought I needed new headphones when I listened to a tune on that android, I tried them today on this and it sounded brilliant.

Final offer for you Cabot 30...

tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

BillDoe wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:18 am

You're actually fucking with us right? A majority of apps on iPhone you can't remove

I don't understand how you couldn't figure out how to use an Android but can use an iPhone?
I have been using apple for about 12 years, 2 Mac books and a desktop mac so I guess that made it easier. I have removed all the apps I don't need. I did that on the android but still had some that could not be removed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic