Look who's got Covid Now!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Look who's got Covid Now!

Post by nemo »

LOL he is already infesting the other place as a guest
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

It’s odd how people like Snoink, and some of his followers have so little to do that they either need to infect things around them, or go about being deliberately offended so as to insinuate some sort of conspiracy or affront, just to create some negativity.
People can be seriously weird.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Username Taken wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:33 pm
Doc67 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:27 pm
Phnom Poon wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:57 am do we get to vote on this one, mods?

my vote is
Suits me...
He is referring to the now deleted post by former member Snoink the Troll.
Oh, ok, thanks UT. I hate to think what Forest said in his last retort...

I wondered why I encountered that response from Phnom Poon, I was only offering some satire in a humourless world!

I would just like to add this:

post485093.html?hilit=troll%20alert#p485093

and kindest regards to Forest's BFF @cambo swa with his classic supporting commentary of:

Snoink, very observant observations.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Well, anyone who chooses a troll as an avatar has pretty much run up a flag
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic