Barang Twat Posts Selfies of Curfew Breaking Kampot

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Josh_76
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Barang Twat Posts Selfies of Curfew Breaking Kampot

Post by Josh_76 »

MaxNormal wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:13 pm :facepalm: It is really quite surprising that someone who owns a business and has a family to think about would not be aware that social media is monitored...
I still say someone ratted him out. One Chinese guy was so mean to immediately tag one of Steve's older postings after Steve had deleted his "breaking the curfew & mocking the government" stupid little Covid-denier post. So, even though many had never seen the original posting, everyone knew it had been him.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

What a pack of wankers some of you are. Kick a man when he's down. There's a family involved.
Let the authorities sort it out. Your cowardly input is not required.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

nemo wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:48 pm Image
It might of been taken as more respectful and genuine had he taken the trouble to have his statement of contrition translated into Khmer. This current form will not do him any good.

He better get a decent translator arranged for his court appearance.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:22 am What a pack of wankers some of you are. Kick a man when he's down. There's a family involved.
The only wanker I see on this thread is the family man out drinking during curfew taking photos of himself to post on facebook, while the rest of us were home with our loved ones, hoping this crap will finish soon
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

I don't know where the narrative he has a family here came from. He does, but not in this country.

Anyhow, I see the usual virtue signallers are out, acting holier than thou, when in reality many of you were breaking the booze ban the same day he broke curfew

Probably he gets the book thrown at him, but id like to see him get off with a warning and or fine

Sure he broke curfew by, like one hour, and took photos of him, alone, in empty streets. Yeah its a dumb thing to do and post to a public group

But he has no higher chance of covid than anybody one hour earlier, pre curfew, probably even less
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

That must have been a fun hangover...
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Cooldude
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Cooldude »

JUDGEDREDD wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:37 pm That must have been a fun hangover...
Now I understand why nobody I've ever known drank Ganzberg. 🤣😅
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:39 am I don't know where the narrative he has a family here came from. He does, but not in this country.
He is the one that says that he is part of a family business in Kampot, and who posts a photo of his family to advertise this business.
We are a family business run by Steve from Germany, A***** from Australia, and 3-year-old *****.
[Shows family photo of himself with woman and child.]
http://theplaygroundkampot.com/about/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

I like the line , “ regrets ? I had a few “:

พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:22 am What a pack of wankers some of you are. Kick a man when he's down. There's a family involved.
Apparently he didn't listen when people told him before he got caught. For this reason, I see only one wanker.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic