Barang Twat Posts Selfies of Curfew Breaking Kampot

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Barang Twat Posts Selfies of Curfew Breaking Kampot

Post by nemo »

Lost50
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Lost50 »

'I respect you and your work......'.

I call cow poop on that.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Now I feel sorry for him, I did stupid things while drunk decades ago.
I can't remember the last time I was intoxicated.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Only sorry because he got caught, if not caught he'd be skiting to all his mate how great he is
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

I read that he was pushing the boundaries for a while, hosting parties when people were supposed to be staying in? Any truth to that?

If so, this is a little bit more than just getting drunk one night. It's just a cunt being a cunt.

That said, maybe he will learn his lesson with this. Seems he has a lot to lose with business and family so give him a shot to act right.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

The bare foot brigade don't deserve a shot and would never accept one if true to thier way of life.
Spoiler:
Hes not a teenager
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
ego bibere nimis
Expatriate
Australia

Post by ego bibere nimis »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:26 pm I read that he was pushing the boundaries for a while, hosting parties when people were supposed to be staying in? Any truth to that?

If so, this is a little bit more than just getting drunk one night. It's just a cunt being a cunt.

That said, maybe he will learn his lesson with this. Seems he has a lot to lose with business and family so give him a shot to act right.
No lesson learned at all. What a dickhead. Only apologising publicly in the hopes of not being made an example of by the competent authorities - that's all.
Remembering one is a guest in the country is probably a good place to start. Lots of folks trying hard to f**k it up for the rest of us trying to do the right thing by following our host country's rules (right or wrong as they may be). Its arseholes like this that will make this curfew drag on. He should be taken outside and publicly flogged.
You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That's common sense leaving your body.
GUS
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by GUS »

He should be taken outside and publicly flogged./quote]

Wow, you have some fringe kinks.
Josh_76
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Josh_76 »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:52 am All I'm seeing is some dumbass posing outside closed bars. What's the big deal?
It was night two of Kampot's curfew, I believe, which is from 8pm to 5am. Plus, of course, no public alcohol consumption or sale.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

This sort of behavior is being taken seriously by the authorities. A man in Kampong Cham was sentenced to 1 year in prison today for drinking during curfew (and for dissing the police.)

April 20, 2021
Man gets one year in prison for drinking during curfew
Kampong Cham Provincial Court today sentenced a 50-year-old man to one year in prison for hosting a drinking party during curfew and disobeying police orders.

The provincial court statement identified Yun Seang Hy as charged with “obstructing” under Article 11 of the Law on Measures to Prevent the Outbreak of COVID-19 and Other Deadly and Dangerous Infectious Diseases and “insulting” under Article 502 of the Criminal Code.

The conviction was made after provincial governor Un Chanda ordered authorities to handcuff Seang Hy for holding a drinking party around 10pm on April 17 in Romlech village of Kampong Siem district’s Romchek commune.

According to the police report, when police told Seang Hy to go inside his home, he refused and started insulting the police.

The report noted that the police brought him to the commune police station and made a contract to end his activity, but after leaving the police station, the suspect continued to insult the police, resulting in the provincial governor ordering him arrested and sending the case to the court.
https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50842162/m ... ng-curfew/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic