Barang Twat Posts Selfies of Curfew Breaking Kampot

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: Barang Twat Posts Selfies of Curfew Breaking Kampot

Post by Ghostwriter »

PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:44 pm The Kampot Noticeboard page has previously had to tell posters not to post party invites or anything that might be illegal, but it seems that a few foreigners have not got the message. (Which is basically, keep your head down and STFU. This sort of attention-seeking behavior makes it harder on everyone else. )
And this guy was one of the main offenders, almost weekly he was posting party invites, and getting told to pull his head in, seems he didn't take anything on board.

Will be interesting to see whether they actually deport him as per the directive that foreigners who disobey COVID-19 restrictions will be arrested and deported. Seen plenty of Chinese offenders being deported/prepared for deportation.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

All I'm seeing is some dumbass posing outside closed bars. What's the big deal?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:52 am All I'm seeing is some dumbass posing outside closed bars. What's the big deal?
I think it's because he posted it on FB.
I suppose that drinking beer in public after curfew is the original 'crime', but even worse is a foreigner bragging about breaking the law on social media.
As Kiwi says, there is a small group of foreigners in Kampot who have been taking the piss with Covid regulations, as if they are special. Most of them have businesses that depend on parties and nightlife. What they don't seem to realise is the meaning of discretion. (Posting dance party photos online.)

That said, most of the foreign residents of Kampot go with the flow, they understand how things work, and know that this is not a good time to post this sort of sh*t on FB.
snoink
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by snoink »

All he has to do is shave the mustache and comb his hair back and he can upgrade from twat to poseur.
alexvanlaar
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by alexvanlaar »

I met some of these guys, born and raised inthe DDR (former East Germany), in the last 20 + years here in SEA. For me, and this is only my humble opinion, most of them are some kind of retarded, sorry!
Post scriptum: I am born in Germany also! Post post scriptum: The No.1 retard is the German Chancellor, called Merkel!
simon43
Expatriate
Laos

Post by simon43 »

bong.kuit wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:34 pm He is from Hoyerswerda, kinda like the asshole of Germany and center of Covidiots. Jail suits him well.

Don't people in that asshole of Germany possess shoes?
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

simon43 wrote:
bong.kuit wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:34 pm He is from Hoyerswerda, kinda like the asshole of Germany and center of Covidiots. Jail suits him well.

Don't people in that asshole of Germany possess shoes?
No one in Kampot possesses shoes.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

alexvanlaar wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:38 am I met some of these guys, born and raised inthe DDR (former East Germany), in the last 20 + years here in SEA. For me, and this is only my humble opinion, most of them are some kind of retarded, sorry!
Post scriptum: I am born in Germany also! Post post scriptum: The No.1 retard is the German Chancellor, called Merkel!
Quite a stretch from shoeless East Germans to Merkel....
Cooldude
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Cooldude »

Covid has flushed 95% of these twats out of Kampot. Hopefully, this twat just flushed himself out with this ignorant stunt.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic